Reviews for Double Agent
CelticViking chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I KNEW it had to either be barricade or starscream...and you STILL blew my mind! Holy Primus on a pogo stick, I didn't even think about the prowl/barricade thing! SWEET!
tamiiland chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
THIS IS A COMPLETE, ABSOLUTE, UTTER MASTERPIECE.

I ADORED it.

Plot twist FTW.

Spy!Prowl FTW.

SamProwl friendship FTW.

BeeProwl friendship FTW.

THIS FIC FTW.
dglsprincess105 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
This was my first transformer story i've read with Barricade as Prowl. I had forgotten the name and have been looking for it for two years. Glad to find it again.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
nice
Shadow Elrondsell chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
I loved your story. I didn't put it on alert which was stupid of me. I only found it again now and I am glad I did.

I loved how Prowl and Jazz planned to become detectives, how Sam approached Prowl was so touching...
staidwaters chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Double agent Prowl/Barricade~! What an awesome idea!
fullmoonhowls chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Oh wow...this story is awesome! I loved it! Awesome job on it!
P.A.W.07 chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Very decent and well written, as usual, but I must say I wasn't expecting such a sad ending. No, it wasn't because of this chapter, but from what Prowl said at the end of chapter three. Here he spends all his time playing double agent, yet his one friend he does it for is ... gone.

Not that I'm a big fan of revive-Jazz fics, but this one I would have let it slide no matter how unlikely his revival was. Sniff.

... wait ... now that I think of it. I'm no better, I torture my Prowl in this way too.
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
"They were warm, like the soft tides of a Caribbean sea." - love the wording you used for that.

Anyway, I didn't know you had a TF fic, shows how much I pay attention. I leave a real review when I get to the last chapter up, but this is looking really promising.
Flower K. Owl chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
ha ha, some lines stand out in the humor section.

"Optimus didn't do glee. something was definitely afoot."

and

"bumblebee mentally put on a deerstalker cap and tried to imagine himself sucking on a calabash pipe." the image you put into my head was priceless! (even if he doesn't have a mouth. :P)

love it!
Spoon10488 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Awe! That was so cute and sweet! I loved it. Poor Prowl I'm glad Sam and he became friends. Awesome story.

LadyoftheDrow chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Okay, I rarely review first chapters, but I just read yours and went, 'wha-wha-what?' and stared at the screen for nearly a minute. Now, I just have to ask, would you be offended if I borrowed that little twist from you in a fic of my own? I thought I'd ask before my muses latch onto it and attach a plot to it. I may have only posted a handful of stories, none of which are transformers yet, but I've had over a thousand plots spawned from my brain, a good deal died quickly, but there are several hundred that I just never fleshed out or just plain lost interest in.

Kallyn
Starshinesoldier chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
:3 Aw! this is such a cute sotry! n_n Faved!
ShiTiger chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Kind of a... quick ending. I do still love the double agent idea!
Elita One chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
even veterans need a wake up call
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »