Reviews for All In
DocMcRegals chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I absolutely LOVE this, PLEASE update it soon!
Stacey chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
OHH. I really really loved your fic. I am a HUGE Maddison fan and I really hope this crossover in January brings them back together. Thank you!
Lal08 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
very promosing and interesting AU between Mark and Addison. I am really looking forward to updates.
j0k3 chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
if i wasnt an addi-only-belongs-to-derek-and-i-hate-maddison-girl, im sure i would have loved the story. now it annoys me. sorry, its the pairing. not your style
McWriterx3 chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
This chapter was so sweet. I love the last line. So powerful.
Echante chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
Aw. The end of this chapter is so sweet! "She was free to love..." I love the implications behind this statement.
sally chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
That was great! Mark was great with Amy...and Addison whispering "I think so, too" sweet!

This story is really good! Can't wait for more! Hope they'll find a way to operate in-utero!
Echante chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Oh NO! Haha that was intense. Wow I am so fucking jealous because you only have 2 chapters and 16! (soon to be 17) reviews... but I can forgive you because you're writing Maddison.:-)
Sally chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
this is a good maddison fic! Please keep going and update as soon as you can! we need maddison fics!
4015 chapter 2 . 2/9/2009

Is it something only Derek can fix? Gehgehgehge

XoXo. M.
McWriterx3 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
You finally updated. ]]. Great chapter, I hope Mark doesn't do something stupid because he's upset at the birth defect.
lily chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Please continue

Theres not enough Maddison fics out there
LoveRemainsAlways4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Of course you have to continue and I hope you do soon! Great take on Maddison in NY, and I can't wait for more - angst and all. We need more Maddison stories here.
McHottie chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I think you should continue...but then again...I'm a sucker for Maddison.
dustedoffanoldie chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Of course you had better continue )