Reviews for Latency 6000, Part 3: Valley of Death
Alrissa chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Well now. Very nice. The ending of part 3 seemed kind of rushed to me like the endings of an a series tend to be when you have to cram everything into 26 episodes. But overall the story was well written and amusing. Thank you.
Wark chapter 17 . 12/8/2007

Notes from post-reading confusion:

-I liked it. A LOT.

-E FEL REAVER! *cue gleeful giggling*

-I would try to express how much I enjoyed the view on alternate worlds/makeup of the whatever but words are not lining up correctly at the moment. But it was much!

-Eselred amuses me. Or at least what he was around for does.

-Huh, NaNoWriMo winner. Impressive.

And then several other votes for dazed yet happy staring. Such a delicious story.
tsutsuji chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Hi, I came over from the NaNo site to check out your story! I admit, I don't know a thing about Warcraft so I had no idea what to expect, but I am very intrigued by the story so far! I like the characters I've met in the first three chapters, and your descriptions of this crazy reality they live in is very vivid and entertaining. I'll be coming back to read more when I have time.
A Man Named Leer chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That really hurts trying to read that in one sitting. While I know NaNoWriMo is supposed to be this long (I actually thought 50k words was for the entire novel, not just one chapter), I think this chapter should be separated into parts, or something, just so it could be read properly.

Keep in mind this is the internet, and all 50k words pop up on one giant screen, so any attempt to read this would have to be in one long sitting or in frustratingly short sittings, where finding one's place would take a long time.