Reviews for White Knight
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
yesssss. i like it !
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
i really liked this :) it was so realistic, and i loved the ending:

Blair had already come to the conclusion that Nathaniel Archibald was the ideal white knight. But for the first time, she thinks that perhaps he is the champion for somebody other than herself.

good job!
tallyho chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
LOVE IT !
but seriously chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
ACK! Gurrll, are you trying to give me a coronary! I can't breathe right now! Eurgh, why must you do this to me all the time?... I am so reading all your fics. Can't wait till your works are done mingling in the mixing bowl! (:
SpringSnow chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Hey, just wanted to say I thought you did a great job with the tension B feels about her relationship with S - totally nailed what B would have been thinking in the coffee shop. Not to mention how delicately you wrote the B/C interaction. Most people I think tend to tone down Chuck's character, make him softer or 'nicer' than he is, but he's capable of being who he is and still being a good guy. I really liked that you didn't ignore what his character is.

Anyway, great story!

SpringSnow _
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was so realistic! I could see that happening. Blair thinks she wants Nate, Nate doesn't want Blair. Blair secretly wants chuck and finally acts on it. I love that story line! Keep up the awesome fanfics!
Brookebynature chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I loved it :)

Great use of metaphor-I'm such a sucker for happy(ish) endings too :)

x
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love this fic, I love how you get Blair and Chuck, together alone they are a perfect fit they know each other. I've got this thing about Nate/Sarena, I just don't see that anymore. I think now he really loves/loved Blair,maybe it was when they broke up he realised what he had missed. I think also the sex with Blair was so much better than the sex with Sarena which totally cemented it. Not that I consider this love. I think what Blair/Chuck had was passion he made her feel totally beautiful/loved for the first time she was really I'm so glad you have her going to Chuck because that's true passion. thanks.
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Bitersweet.

It is love.
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
This is seriously your first story? Dude, this is awesome. *loves*

Your detail and description of Blair's emotions...they're just fantastic. Great job. :)
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Just the fact that this is a CB fan fiction gives this like 5 extra bonus points :]] but I really would like to see what happens next in a less rushed way...
Anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Okay, not everything can be great, so don't get offended for me saying what I think. But first of all, I don't think Chuck would talk exactly like he did In Character for the book/or movie. But it was passable, just a little too snide for his character who usually is conniving and hides things. But jealousy can do a lot to someone, so who knows. Also, I am hoping for some payback for Nate and maybe Serena as well, after Blaire being royally screwed over by the both of them over the book series.

Excellent name-dropping of designer clothes and accessories, really sold it for me. But I don't think Serena could really guess all of that by Blaire's facial expressions. Considering she can never tell when Blaire is seething deep down about her beauty, or Nate(and everyone else's) infatuation with her.

All and all, keep going, wonderful first fic. I hope this helps. )
princetongirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
loved it update soon
stephanie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
ooh your story is good! and you know the part where you talked about the twin-tailed mermaids at starbucks reminding blair of serena? in the gossip girl books it talks about how serena is actually italian for mermaids..
Rose13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007