Reviews for Awake
aw, i liked it!

thank you so much! :)
finding chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
It's beautiful.

Then I remember how everything about Godot was tragic.

Just - thank you for this.
emeraldcyclone chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow, that was good. So well described, and the feeling of losing hope and immense frustration were very well portrayed.
Pirate-Crisis chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is beautiful. For less than 1,0 words, this is a triumph- I've always imagined this scene in my mind, and you've perfected it for me. Diego is supurb... and, as much as I hate her, I love Dahlia's... two lines of dialogue.

Very, very nice.
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I'm a new fan of the games, but Diego's story was definitely the saddest part of T&T. And he'd seemed like a comic-relief character until I found out what happened. And I'd wondered what it felt like, to wake up and found out the woman you loved was dead. You did a nice job capturing that.
Basser chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Godot... What a sad dude. That whole last case just left me reeling. Excellent fill-in for his vague little monolouge. Really have to feel for him now, poor guy. Imagine waking up to that! (Actually I guess I don't have to, since you've written it so well, huh? Haha)
Lhuna chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
OBJECTION~~
PacWoman chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This was amazing! I even got all misty-eyed near the end. I love how you portrayed Godot.
Freya the Dark chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wow... was so sad... I'm adding it to the Coffee and Kittens community on here Thanks for writing good Miego!
lunarkweh chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Oh... I'm at a loss for words. And now my keyboard's wet because I went and cried on it. D: You've captured our Godot perfectly - thoughts, emotions, and reactions. Poor guy needs a hug, doesn't he? And now I wanna strangle Dahlia Hawthorne even more, the little *navi*.

...So now I'm just rambling. What I'm trying to say is that you've got a lovely piece of work here.

Keepy Uppy.

~LK
Reflections chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This is a beautiful piece of writing. I think you captured Diego and Mia's relationship very well. :)
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Nicely done.
Hermisia chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
kjsadaksjdhak ow. But... Awesome.