Reviews for Blood Feud
Caringheart chapter 10 . 2/18
"No offense taken," Josef shrugged. "I arranged with some of the Council members to have a believable message recorded saying the Vampire Hunters have realized their errors and are now concentrating on hunting down the gnome and leprechaun communities." Who could ask for anything better, BEST story ever, couldn't ask for a better laugh out loud line. Thank you
LdyJulanna chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
awesome ... love beths mom and Joseph
LdyJulanna chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
"I sure as hell won't let some other woman service you" I love it the is so... something I could see Beth saying lol
Eladna chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
It could be definitely 2 season :-)
francis2 chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
I truly enjoyed this whole story a lot. You built up a very believable and suspenseful plot. Very satisfying ending, too.
Caligo Origuu chapter 10 . 9/29/2010
Fantastic! I love the bits of Beth and Josef friendship and the way the three of them face the threat together. Well done!
CeilingNinja chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
BEST STORY EVER! I was alternatating between laughing and anxiously reading. All your characterizations are perfect, and the plot was both original and funny! Thank you for making this amazing series!

-Nyx
MISTYJAY chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
I know I've come late to fanfic, not long found it, but still wanted to say that your story is great, really enjoyed Moonlight to Dawn, and this follow on was very true. Well done
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
This is truly one amazing fic.

I would have never imagined something like this but it was just incredible. When I reached the tenth chapter and realized you hadn't yet dealt with things I wondered if you were just going to rush into everything, but the way you handled it was incredible.

I LOVe IT!

Great story!
IDoInuyasha31 chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
I love the Pinky and The Brain reference. It fits and who better to say it.
Alicee chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
Great story!

You went in to details & the story line was very interesting.

& When you brought Coraline in, that just shocked me because I didn't think she'd be mentioned at all in the story.

Way to go!

Loved it!

It was a very interesting & fun read.

Hope you keep writing!
Jordan-Daniel chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
I love this story! I just had to read it exactly after I finished "Moonlight To Dawn". I like this story more because you added Josef angst and a lot of Mick kicking power in it. I really enjoyed reading about Micks "fight" with his ex-wife and Josefs old foe. Not to mention Beths great support for the vampires. I am glad that M & B can marry soon. And I had to laugh at the Josef/Beths mother scene in the epilogue.

All in all a wonderful story!

Greetings,

J-D
Vampire Reader chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
I discovered this story yesterday and finished it today, about 5 hours of reading. I could barely stop to sleep and eat. Excellent writing. Thank you for the great story.
scrappyearnhardt chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
moonlightfan44 chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
that was funny, and cute! great job!

P.S. srry, i only just found this story! :) toodles

-moonlightfan44