Reviews for Excerpts from Peter Pan Bleach
Hellequin01 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is AMAZING! I loved it :D
Amythista chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
EPIC FRIGGIN WIN. Wah, I want to read this..T.T And I really love the ending! It was so...d'awww. The beginning was hilarious, the Tiger part cracked me up, AND I WANT TO READ THIS. :'( Good job!
StoryTellerInsane chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
me love
frumiousQ chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
COULD NOT STOP GIGGLING. This was utterly hilarious, and it works in a such a way that I would never have though possible. Rukia...Peter Pan...oh god it FITS. Brilliant!
Quinchester chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
...I can see that happening.

The ending was .ING.

How can you do that to me? Tempt us all with a luscious bit of incredible AU-ness, then NOT WRITE IT.

ARGH!

Seriously, though. If you find yourself without a project to sic your devious mind on, write this story. It will be amazing, I assure you.

Finally: Zaraki is a Lost Boy? XD
hanamicha chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Oh...My...Fricken...Gosh! This rocked my world on so many levels where do I even begin! first of all I'm a HUGE fan of J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan as well as the stage and live action film adaptations! (which obviously you've seen considering the chant was "I do believe in fairies, I do I do." It is my favorite Book/story of all time...then you did the impossible, you successfully crosse it with BLEACH! my second fav anime! THEN you cast Rukia as Pan! GAH! amazingness! which plays off perfectly with her tomboyish nature and the fact that Pan is always played by a chick on stage. The rest of the casting is perfect and hilarious...and the end...the end is so...perfect. I can't even describe how effective the ending is. So even this was just snippets it is very well done and as an avid Peter Pan and Bleach fan you have pleased me very very much!

P.S. plus bringing "tinkerkon" back to life was just about the most hilarious thing I've ever read. Also tinkerkon's first line "YOU STAY AWAY FROM 'NEE-CHAN! HOME-WRECKER" is about the best thing ever since this embodies tinkerbells feelings towards wendy perfectly. _