Reviews for Male Bonding
Rizula chapter 1 . 4/16
Haha. I think I cracked up, like, a million times while reading this. Good job! This really is an awesome story!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 3/11
HA! this was hilarious in about fifty different ways. :)
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/13
They make such a hilarious pair haha. Thanks for sharing the glorious silliness!
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is beautiful... :3
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
...And favorited. This is perfect.

I can just picture Zuko falling off that log- "I must AVENGE my HONOR!"
irezel chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
oh this was beautiful. i luv u.
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hah, I love Sokka and Zuku. The Boiling Rock is pretty much my favorite episodes
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Gosh, this is hilarious. And so in character I love it. Seriously, I do. Keep up the good work :D
Lol chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Im soo amazed 2k words put together to make a wonderful story with 600 favs
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was wiping away tears of laughter after reading this.
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I absolutely ADORE Sokka and Zuko bromance. Because they are so close in age and have similar problems (sisters who are prodigies), I've always felt that they would have a brotherly bond. And while I'm a die hard Zutara fan, I really like how you portrayed Mai and Zukos relationship here. In the series, I've always doubted their chemistry, but I really liked how excited Zuko is when talking about her in this. You see his passion and desire for her, and I think they showed a little more of this in the series. Maiko could easily be one of my favorite ships.
Annie C chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was hilarious and poignant all at the same time- LOVED it! Thanks for an awesome read! :D
ByThunder chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Perfect
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was hilarious and awesome! I love Sokka/Zuko bromance, and you wrote it really well.
greaves chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I laughed. I did. The dynamics here are so spot-on.