Reviews for PM Paradigm Shift
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Sigh ... this is so lovely. You've done a wonderful job capturing the essence of Perry and Della. Thank you!
landslide chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Again a lovely story. I really enjoyed the developement and i am truly relieved by the ending somehow. Very nice. Good job!
murphycat chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
loved it. really captured the characters.
Donna chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Beautiful portrait of new discoveries in an established, comfortable relationship. Thanks.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
i am so happy that you wrote this and that youposted it here- i love PM- and i do like the PM movies although i really love the old B&W series- you did a great job with this- please give us some more PM stories thanks
LadyofDodge chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
As a teenager, when I wasn't busy watching Matt and Kitty, I was watching or reading about my second most favorite couple, Perry and Della. I think you have done a great job of capturing the characters and their relationship, which was as frustrating to watch as the M/K relationship.

Now that you've done one Perry Mason story, I hope you have more in store for us. Oh, I just noticed this is chapter 1, so I assume more will be forthcoming. I, for one, will be looking forward to it.

Suzanne