Reviews for Tokyo 3 Takeouts
Takai153 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Very fun. Hope you'll post the second movie some time.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
maya here seems to be kind of similar to Night Haunter from the Night Lords...would be nice to see her become like him very much.
TheStormAndTheSun chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Hey dude~ I just want you to know that I love this chapter almost as much as your other work, Shinji and Warhammer 40K. This chapter...gives me hope you could say. It is a wonderful beautiful piece and I admit I almost cried when I first read it. In this one chapter...there is a "slice of life" even though it is a work of fiction. None of us just want to get by. None of us wants to be just mediocre. We all want to stand out somehow, and this gave me courage to do so. Before this I was just like Shinji before the Eva in this fanfic. I was afraid, timid...and you gave me the courage to go out and do new stuff, to be loud when before i was quiet. Thank you, and keep up the quality work.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
_ Poor Patton. *lol* Good fic tho.
shanejayell chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I hope this IS canon, eventually.

RandomFanDude chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Awesome, I loved these omakes. Please write more of them.
Escalus chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
*Cheers* Yes! Gotta love this! (Your writing style is also a little different than when I first read your work)
Xon the Archaic chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
So that's what they saw at the movies.

Damn if reading it was awesome, seeing it must've been insane.

The plot was freaking awesome.

Took it all the way from beginning to end of Evangelion.

Story looks nice and tight as is, a sequel could be hard to do.

Does the ending of this movie will reflect the regular story?

This take on the battle of Third Impact is pretty cool anyway.
ariel stormcloud chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
great story
Wzd JA chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Wow. Its like a combination of end of evangelion and warhammer fantasy with the God Emperor of Man as a special guest star. Very good work this it really should be a movie.
Dookie Overlord chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
That was different. reminds me of Warhammer.
Ghost of Meat chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
these 2 aren't part of the main plot!

are you nuts

these ROCK!
Cant Namemyself chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
next time on omakes...SAY HELLO TO MY LEETLE FRIEND!

yeah way cool man. very cool. oh yeah my name on sb is wkm.
MisterTabi chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
WOW. Hot YURI MOMENT!

Well, either way, this seems to be very enlightening here, so Maya-Chan can use Rei's AT-field? And SEELE is onto her? WAit...SEELE has ninjas?

This is turning into something new right here, I can feel it.
Solvdrage chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Well, that was fun to read.