Reviews for Sixth Year: The Steps Toward The End
The Feisty Rogue chapter 21 . 7/2
Arg, I can’t believe I read it all this way and Malloy still didn’t get his comeuppance. Any chance you’ll pick this up 5 years later? One can only hope.
The Feisty Rogue chapter 18 . 7/2
I’m a bit confused... didn’t Harry give Slughorn the basilisk corpse in payment for the memory?
legunter11 chapter 21 . 5/15
Loved your story, it is one of my favorites. You some how did so many cliches in a non cliche way. They all seemed reasonable. Super wish this wasn't abandoned, but thanks for writing it.
legunter11 chapter 8 . 5/10
I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it. I wish it was completed, but I hope you are at least still writing in some way some where.
csheila chapter 3 . 5/7
Nicely done.
csheila chapter 1 . 5/7
Outstanding opening.
firebird-fenix chapter 21 . 3/4
You left incomplete this story, the last chapter is missing
I'm surprised someone is wasting their time by stealing this fic. Harry's a complete wuss when women are involved. He has no nerve.

I had doubts when I started reading; but the end of this chapter did it. How is Harry at all responsible for the actions of some psychopath? I mean, sure he should take a bone-breaking curse to Malfoy's skull. But, that's just principle. Harry didn't murder Hannah's parents. He didn't order the deaths of her parents. He didn't force Hannah to join his group to begin with. She's full of it.

If Harry wants to win that war. He's going to have to pull his head from under all those skirts and man up!

There are a lot of cliche's in this story. But, this self-blame crap is the most pathetic.
Lucaa chapter 1 . 2/27
Your story is getting plagiarized by u/11403519/finger2425
- s/13218989/1/
HoosYourDaddy chapter 21 . 8/2/2018
Still a great story. I hope we get some resolution with Malfoy next chapter. Honestly I don't understand why Harry hasn't just killed the fucker yet. If this Harry is growing into a man, surely learning that Malfoy had executed the parents of one of his friends would give him the final push.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 19 . 8/2/2018
Nice chapter. I'm really hoping we get a scene where Harry subjects Malfoy to veritaserum, learns awful truths, and executes him.

Also, wild guess here: Parvati is acting so strangely because she's under the imperius curse and is secretly a parselmouth.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 18 . 8/2/2018
Getting caught up on the story. Just wanted to say I love the duel with Malfoy and the twist with the basilisk being gone. I've never seen Myrtle be so antagonistic toward Harry.
Master of Energy chapter 21 . 5/13/2018
im begging you, finish this work!
ATB12 chapter 21 . 4/25/2018
Binge read this in two days, truly one of the most fantastics fics I've read in years. I dearly hope, wherever you are in life, that you are still writing this incredible work. Thank you so much, for all you have written, and given the likely scenario in which this is not updated ever again, all 300,000 of these words were absolutely quality.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2018
This is beyond stupid, ron trying to rape Hermione, are you crazy these type of story should be deleted because they are soo OOC.