Reviews for Sixth Year: The Steps Toward The End
ExBlazE chapter 1 . 2/17
Action packed as all hell. Nice.
Clavyus chapter 21 . 10/2/2020
Extraordinary story, well-written and gripping. Really sorry that it's abandoned.
deoxeyses chapter 21 . 8/18/2020
Just finished a 4 hour session, great fic
deoxeyses chapter 6 . 8/18/2020
Really good
deoxeyses chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
Nice
JLscioly chapter 21 . 7/22/2020
Shame, updating would be nice
The Feisty Rogue chapter 21 . 7/2/2019
Arg, I can’t believe I read it all this way and Malloy still didn’t get his comeuppance. Any chance you’ll pick this up 5 years later? One can only hope.
The Feisty Rogue chapter 18 . 7/2/2019
I’m a bit confused... didn’t Harry give Slughorn the basilisk corpse in payment for the memory?
legunter11 chapter 21 . 5/15/2019
Loved your story, it is one of my favorites. You some how did so many cliches in a non cliche way. They all seemed reasonable. Super wish this wasn't abandoned, but thanks for writing it.
legunter11 chapter 8 . 5/10/2019
I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it. I wish it was completed, but I hope you are at least still writing in some way some where.
csheila chapter 3 . 5/7/2019
Nicely done.
csheila chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
Outstanding opening.
firebird-fenix chapter 21 . 3/4/2019
You left incomplete this story, the last chapter is missing
Guest chapter 21 . 2/27/2019
I'm surprised someone is wasting their time by stealing this fic. Harry's a complete wuss when women are involved. He has no nerve.

I had doubts when I started reading; but the end of this chapter did it. How is Harry at all responsible for the actions of some psychopath? I mean, sure he should take a bone-breaking curse to Malfoy's skull. But, that's just principle. Harry didn't murder Hannah's parents. He didn't order the deaths of her parents. He didn't force Hannah to join his group to begin with. She's full of it.

If Harry wants to win that war. He's going to have to pull his head from under all those skirts and man up!

There are a lot of cliche's in this story. But, this self-blame crap is the most pathetic.
Lucaa chapter 1 . 2/27/2019