Reviews for Sixth Year: The Steps Toward The End
proftheories chapter 21 . 3/12
"something, something, not abandoned yet..." I'm holding onto that yet even if it is nearly 3 years later.
scout360pyro chapter 21 . 2/25
Nearly three years since the last update... I don't know if you ever venture on here anymore, but I hope you do. Its so hard, so very damn hard, to find well written HP fan fiction these days.

And even then I have never seen anyone so eloquently restructure and and adjust what has long since become tired cliches into a new, fresh, and... Logical... Format... As you have.

It hurts, finding unfinished gem after unfinished gem of fan fiction.

Either way, I will favorite this, and hope that one day it will pop to the top of my list when I look at the latest updated stories.

Thank you for the read.
scout360pyro chapter 12 . 2/24
This story is exquisitely written. So many things going on on the side, enough to make you worry hard about where it will all go, one step forward, two steps back. The struggle is real, so very real.
scout360pyro chapter 5 . 2/23
Surprisingly subtle for fanfiction, yet obvious enough for the reader to follow along with what is really going on to some extent, while still leaving them with important questions. A very well written example of foreshadowing, slower build ups, and of young, immature people beginning to take significant steps towards adulthood.
Hadrian James Black chapter 21 . 2/20
Is there any chance that this story will have a new chapter? Or do I really have to hunt you down to torture? Please please update. I know its 3 years nearly but still. Please please update.
I think your story has been plagiarized. Please see this link.
Idc chapter 20 . 1/14
This fix is old now, but maybe you're still reading reviews. If not, maybe someone will see this. I really enjoy the fic. It's pretty unique and has good grammar, spelling, etc. But in this chapter, Dumbledore tries to purge k owledge of a spell. The problem with that is what if someone stumbles uppon it in the future cause they found the spell in an old trunk in their attic? Nobody would recognize the symptoms or be able to counter it. Getting rid of knowledge is never the answer unless you can be 120% sure it will stay gone forever. Even then, what if someone reinvents it? It doesn't make sense. It's why you shouldn't just trap Voldemort in a cave and let him stay stuck there forever. Eventually, someone is going to find what you hid and the world will suffer.
CandoresMal chapter 21 . 1/1
Found your story a few weeks ago, though at the time I had no idea because it was being plagiarized by another account. As soon as I found out I sought you out and finished it here. I hope you get the reviews that people have been leaving and you are encouraged not to abandon this story, it's been a wonderful experience.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 21 . 12/24/2017
Since when muggle born are unable to held a head position in Ministry didn't you read the sixth book Slughorn mentioned it in Harry Potter games it is mentioned in chocolate frog cards.
Ch3rub chapter 21 . 12/20/2017
Really great work. I liked to see how the character development got better and better throughout your chapters. Your style of writing is really great and easy to read.

I know I cannot really expect the last chapters or heaven forbids your targeted sequel, but I would really like to read those. So if you by chance still have them, I would even volunteer to beta them for you.

But, sadly, I know how live goes and I wish you nevertheless all the best and maybe someday in the future you may write more (whether fanfiction of original stuff, I do not mind).

Thanks for sharing, it was a pleasure!
jongur chapter 21 . 12/2/2017
Aaaaargh. This is the absolute worst thing about fanfiction.. reading such a great story and maybe/probably never getting to read till the end :((
Zxynwin chapter 21 . 11/30/2017
Fantastic story, a shame it will probably never be updated. I'd really like to see how it all plays out
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 19 . 9/17/2017
Harry should go to Dumbledore immediately and tell him to take out his Pensieve. He must put his memory of the encounter with Malfoy and the two should view it together. Even if Dumbledore is not a perfect headmaster it is unfair to him not to know this. Dumbledore is responsible in the sense he is allowing Draco to attend Hogwarts.

Dumbledore may even expel or suspend Malfoy. He most certainly will take some action.

Malfoy my be taking advantage of the situation to claim responsibility for the Abbots' deaths when he never in any way suggested that they be killed. If so he's playing a very dangerous game one that could get him killed by either Harry or Voldemort.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 3 . 9/14/2017
This is quite a chapter. I got started loading a test story into my Fanfiction Reader app to test a recent update. It turned out to be good to read. I like the characters in the story don't know where it will take me.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 2 . 9/14/2017
I have thought harry could find happiness with either Ginny or Hermione. I believe he would also find happiness with Susan Bones, Hannah Abbot or even Luna Lovegood. Luna would always back Harry. As much as he is with Hermione I figured that matchup. It is one Jo regretted not making after she finished the series.

It's an interesting story. Your chapters are quite long. If you aren't already committed in your story you might want to pair Harry and Hermione. Many successful marriages occur between friends. Harry needs to realized Hermione is a woman who is NOT his sister.