Reviews for Sixth Year: The Steps Toward The End
I hope you continue with the story. The Danielle thing is weird and needs to be sorted out. And Hannah needs to come to grips with own decision instead of blaming others. Why didn't Harry tell Dumbledore that Draco had Hannah's parents killed? Would it have a difference?
Jen chapter 21 . 2/19
Thanks.
knarf3 chapter 12 . 2/11
I hope that fucking slag Ginny rots in Azkaban for what she did. I don't know how much Parvati is involved in this obscene potential rape plot, but she is definitely far from innocent. For a person who have successfully fought off the Imperius Curse, it sure took him long enough to realise someone has been messing with his hormones.

And I hope Fleur doesn't marry Bill! I want Harry and Fleur to remain together. Harry is much better off with an older woman.
fmlfavedtoomuchsmut chapter 21 . 12/17/2015
Highly underrated fic. I really like the way you write Harry's relationships, they fit well in my mind with the prophecy (like he won't be happy ie. live till Voldemort's dead). I'm curious as to how you'll write the degradation of Harry's morals (Veritaserum on Malfoy, his heavy handed tactics with the minister). Makes one wonder how long till he kills Malfoy, till he gets sick of watching 'the bad guys' get off scot free and opts to administer justice himself and what will be left of his group when they become vigilantes. Who knows maybe you'll take the story in a different direction, but this Harry of yours seems rather frustrated. I like your fighting scenes, hope to see more.
ArturiusRex8 chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
Nowhere in the books does it seem like the Potters had any familiarity with the Weasleys. Arthur and Molly, contrary to some people'e belief, were NOT in the original Order of the Phoenix. They also did not attend Hogwarts in ANY of the years Lily and James did (Bill Weasley was in his first year of Hogwarts in 1981, the year the Potters died, and while it is implied the Weasley parents basically eloped and then had Bill, that would still mean they were out of Hogwarts before Lily and James started in 1970/1971).
Basically, the point of this whole 'rant' is: why are Arthur and Molly in Lily and James's will?
-ArturiusRex8
Inheritance1990 chapter 21 . 12/8/2015
Poor Harry, never seems to catch a break does he. Great chapter, looking forward to more.
gummibearderek chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Truly, truly an amazing piece of work. I was lead to this by another author's list of top 20 Harry Potter pieces on the site, and found myself stunned by how real you made each character and stuck to their portrayal. I wish you the best in your last year of university and wait with bated breath for the rest of your story.
I do not think I have ever seen such human characters in any work of fiction.
GuidingHand chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
Your warning on the first page made me hesitant to read this story because I do prefer action stories to romantic relationship stories. But I figured I could give it a shot and if I lost interest so be it. So far the relationship stories have been engaging and rather than wasteful fluff they are a part of the plot. I' make bit addicted to the story at the moment.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
The first two chapters were a bit exposition heavy in some parts, and that weighed them down a little bit. However, when we move past them, the fic gets better and better. Even the love potions slash spells theme was handled in an interesting manner.

Notes about your style: you are really good at writing about interactions and dialogue in general, while your fighting scenes are okay in a generic manner. Since you focused on the former ( and rightfully so in this case) I think that the story was really enjoyable.

Finally, you gain points for not making this into a the usual HBP rehash; you have a lot of ideas of your own and that keeps things interesting.

Looking forward to any updates. Good job.
DBZx Skyfall chapter 21 . 10/5/2015
continue asap Dx
Trent Foley chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
Hello Scaryisntit. I would like to know that as well. This story is somewhat handsome, snuskepus, but you can't live on that forever. I want Harry to realise how he has misjudged Sev and for them to be together. Please comply. If you don't I will report this story for pour grammar and spelling.
Hygieia chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Really glad you started updating again.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Molly gave a love potion to Arthur. That was a known fact in canon. There is a reasonable assumption that Ginny gave a potion to Harry at breakfast of September 1 in sixth year because on the train, Harry felt jealousy towards Dean even though Harry did not show any affection for Ginny while spending most of the summer that year at the Burrow. So I am glad you did not get them together. It would have been enough for me to stop reading.
the zeitgeist chapter 21 . 8/5/2015
Keep Fluer on as a love interest! A damn better than Hermione, who is the goddamn girl for him EVERY. FUCKING. FANFIC. And better than Padma, who is quite frankly boring as all hell.
Nick145 chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
I have been reading Harry Potter fanfiction on and off for quite some time. I am glad to say this is definitely one of my all time favorites. You truly have a wonderful story here. I can't wait to see the next chapter. Good luck and I hope you continue with this masterpiece.