Reviews for Metroid Prime: The Ed Hunters
DarkFlash343 chapter 14 . 7/21
It's always a treat to come back to this story after a long time. It feels like I'm re-experiencing a great game and a grand adventure all in one. You always manage to paint a vivid picture of the eds' surroundings that would leave even those who had not played Metroid Prime awestruck at their beauty and desolation. You know these characters like the back of your hand and their interactions with the world around them and each other bring a smile to my face. I want you to know that I appreciate every ounce of work you have poured into crafting this wonderful story, and I hope that you enjoy writing it just as much as I enjoy reading it. May life treat you well. See you later.
Unown300 chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
Even though this is my second time reading this story, it still manages to captivate me. I'm sure you've heard this before, but it amazes me how you can keeps the Eds so in-character even as you thrust them into situations they were never meant to encounter. I am especially impressed at how you have had Edd retain his pacifistic nature even as he is forced to fight and evolve into a brave warrior. Aside from the multitude of grammatical and spelling errors (even if I don't find them particularly distracting), my only real complaint is that a fair chunk of Ed's dialogue is taken out of context from the show itself. Other than that; your characterizations, dialogue, and interactions have been spot-on; in my humble opinion.

I've actually been following this story from when it only had nine chapters. Despite the nearly five year long hiatus that this story has been on, I still believe that chapter 15 will one day grace the internet. Trust me when I say that I have seen works of fiction recover from worse hiatuses. Besides, the various ramblings that I have read on your profile over the years have clued me in to how passionate you are about this project of yours. As you, yourself, have said, "There is a reason I've devoted nine years of my life to this godforsaken project."

...Although a status update wouldn't hurt.

Waiting with patience and excitement,
Unown300
SuperMarioForever2 chapter 14 . 6/17/2015
Please make the next chapter! I really like this story!
Brenden chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
goodwork.
Michael Morningstar chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Amazing crossover. I never expected a crossover between two of my favorite series.

I'm disappointed that you're not continuing it, already been five years since you've updated it.

If you're not going to continue it, at least post on your profile saying that you're going to put this story up for adoption. It's way better than cancelling it, just saying.
f chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
finish it please
derp chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
awsome
UltimateL chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
Oh boy here we go... Sorry about this wall of text but, Uhh this is sorta of a review/Sweet mother of Jesus your back but il review and then comment about your story and return. First I love your story you captured the slapstick that was ed edd n eddy and combined it with the serious space themes of metroid Prime, which while sounded weird, was an awesome mix. With Double D he still relates to his character, with his brand new hi tech arsenal and awakened survival skills, which he sorta lacked in the cul-de-sac, yet he's still himself which is good. Ed and eddy are learning, but its kinda funny the fight or flight survival mechanism is sorta divided between them Ed being fight and Eddy being flight, which retains to there character and encorporates it into what Metroid Prime is survival, fighting against space pirates, and discovering new things wether they be ruins or snowy mountains. Oh and while I wanted to say more on this but its glad to have you back and I guess 2 things left to say 1: never reboot a story keep your idea flowing, and 2: Hey it's your story only write it if you have time it's supposed to be fun like a hobby and not labor like a Job, your mood and time to write effect the quality of the work. And most of all its just plain good to have you back I enjoy looking for the long awaited chapter 15.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
Greetings Eds Maniac. Been some months hasn't it? Still waiting for an update. Good luck with future chapters if you decide to continue. Maybe you could show their adventure through the entire trilogy? This has been the Anonymous Guest, and I'll see you next time.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
been a long time since I left a review here. Again, I do look forward to the next update, if there will be one. Good luck.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
I do hope you update soon. I wonder How samus will react to the eds. Also, have them experience the entire trilogy and return to the Cul-de-sac the moment they left, or something along those lines. Also a suggestion for future ed, edd, n'eddy crossovers, check the Metroid and Dust: An Elysian Tail crossover. Help that guy out with his fic and maybe inspiration will come to you.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
very interesting story. I am somewhat disappointed that you did not continue this. That is not a good sign. I do hope you finish this story, or at least give a re-write of it. I want to see how this story ends and If it encompasses the entire prime trilogy.
D.T chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Wait... so if Edd Ed and Eddy took samus's ship, then wouldnt that mean that samus was stranded on the pirate ship, and blown up? or is it a weird paradox where the three Eds are the hunters? 0.0 SCREWING WITH MY MIND!
Casual Reader chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
Reviewing for the whole story, I can say this is one of the best.
The way you write keeps the Eds in character in such an unfamiliar environment. That's a feat in itself.
A wonderful story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Speaking of which: TWO YEARS without an update? Come one, man! I eagerly want to see Edd at least meet a Chozo ghost, and I want to see how "Three-Haired-Ed-Boy" gets himself out of the mess when Metroid Prime escapes the labs.
Keep going, for goodness sakes!
bh18 chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
I just finished reading all the chapters and I am astounded at how you've been able to fuse these two! I love it! Though I have to point out a glaring plot hole. What happened to Samus? Did she die on the Orpheon? Or something close to that? I hope that's explained, in the mean time I hope the next chapter is very very soon.