Reviews for Metroid Prime: The Ed Hunters
SuperMarioForever2 chapter 14 . 6/17
Please make the next chapter! I really like this story!
Brenden chapter 5 . 3/25
goodwork.
JakDaxPeaceMaker chapter 1 . 1/5
Amazing crossover. I never expected a crossover between two of my favorite series.

I'm disappointed that you're not continuing it, already been five years since you've updated it.

If you're not going to continue it, at least post on your profile saying that you're going to put this story up for adoption. It's way better than cancelling it, just saying.
f chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
finish it please
derp chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
awsome
UltimateL chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
Oh boy here we go... Sorry about this wall of text but, Uhh this is sorta of a review/Sweet mother of Jesus your back but il review and then comment about your story and return. First I love your story you captured the slapstick that was ed edd n eddy and combined it with the serious space themes of metroid Prime, which while sounded weird, was an awesome mix. With Double D he still relates to his character, with his brand new hi tech arsenal and awakened survival skills, which he sorta lacked in the cul-de-sac, yet he's still himself which is good. Ed and eddy are learning, but its kinda funny the fight or flight survival mechanism is sorta divided between them Ed being fight and Eddy being flight, which retains to there character and encorporates it into what Metroid Prime is survival, fighting against space pirates, and discovering new things wether they be ruins or snowy mountains. Oh and while I wanted to say more on this but its glad to have you back and I guess 2 things left to say 1: never reboot a story keep your idea flowing, and 2: Hey it's your story only write it if you have time it's supposed to be fun like a hobby and not labor like a Job, your mood and time to write effect the quality of the work. And most of all its just plain good to have you back I enjoy looking for the long awaited chapter 15.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
Greetings Eds Maniac. Been some months hasn't it? Still waiting for an update. Good luck with future chapters if you decide to continue. Maybe you could show their adventure through the entire trilogy? This has been the Anonymous Guest, and I'll see you next time.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
been a long time since I left a review here. Again, I do look forward to the next update, if there will be one. Good luck.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
I do hope you update soon. I wonder How samus will react to the eds. Also, have them experience the entire trilogy and return to the Cul-de-sac the moment they left, or something along those lines. Also a suggestion for future ed, edd, n'eddy crossovers, check the Metroid and Dust: An Elysian Tail crossover. Help that guy out with his fic and maybe inspiration will come to you.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
very interesting story. I am somewhat disappointed that you did not continue this. That is not a good sign. I do hope you finish this story, or at least give a re-write of it. I want to see how this story ends and If it encompasses the entire prime trilogy.
D.T chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Wait... so if Edd Ed and Eddy took samus's ship, then wouldnt that mean that samus was stranded on the pirate ship, and blown up? or is it a weird paradox where the three Eds are the hunters? 0.0 SCREWING WITH MY MIND!
Casual Reader chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
Reviewing for the whole story, I can say this is one of the best.
The way you write keeps the Eds in character in such an unfamiliar environment. That's a feat in itself.
A wonderful story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Speaking of which: TWO YEARS without an update? Come one, man! I eagerly want to see Edd at least meet a Chozo ghost, and I want to see how "Three-Haired-Ed-Boy" gets himself out of the mess when Metroid Prime escapes the labs.
Keep going, for goodness sakes!
bh18 chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
I just finished reading all the chapters and I am astounded at how you've been able to fuse these two! I love it! Though I have to point out a glaring plot hole. What happened to Samus? Did she die on the Orpheon? Or something close to that? I hope that's explained, in the mean time I hope the next chapter is very very soon.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
excellent story, wonderful details. Combines humor of EdEddEddy with suspense of Metroid. Keep up the good work!
World of Dragons Productions chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Please excuse my tardiness, I've been preoccupied by other things and never got to really sit down and read this. My first reaction is as following: "Finally that bastard's dead!" After, what 2-4 chapters of Ed first trying to outsmart, then overpower, then overpower again and outmatch that thing and all we needed was for Edd to bust in and both of them blast it to hell.

The fact that Edd was able to share his upgrades with Ed felt somewhat... Cheap I guess. I hoping each Ed would run across different types of upgrades and then combine them when they meet up. But then again it'll definitely make it easier for them to keep up with each other.

It's nice to finally see that change in narration style so reading this was definitely less tedious. That's all I can really say about this chapter beyond "I'll be waiting for more", so keep it up.

Peace