Reviews for With the Assistance of Lifetime
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I loved that! It was so sweet and I love what Nora did to help. I love her observations and I wish we could have seen/heard/read what happened between that meeting and between Casey and Derek before they came downstairs.

Great idea and great job with the writing!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I like it - its sweet without being fluffy
splenetic chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Hah, wow. That was ...yeah. It was really sweet.

Well ...I guess 'Lifetime' will do that to a family.
iwannabethefirstme chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
aw i really liked it
FindingReality chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hey!

I love your story! I think it captures the thing bout first loves very well. I'm having a similar problem as Casey, but I'm sure the person doesn't love me back. I'm really not supposed to love him (it's not like he's my stepbrother, or anything like that) but he can be rude and obnoxious at times, and even a total jerk, but through all that, part of me still loves him, no matter how hard I try to let go.

Anywho, despite my knack for rambling about a topic, I loved the story! The ending was very cute and I'm glad Nora firgured it out! Everyone loves Lifetime now, huh?

-Best Wishes, Jay
explanations chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
aw... cute!
LF7 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was absolutely the cutest thing i have ever read. I really liked how it was in Nora's POV. It's definately a change from the whole oblivious parent thing. GOod job.
Queen Artemis chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I really like this story - especially the fact that it was in Nora's point of view and that you brought the idea that no weird opinions or things like that mattered in the face of her child's heartbreak. Nice job!
Brovaries chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Ah, another wonderful piece of writing from the well-known Simply Sarah. Your DL fics are amazing too!

It's just completely amazing how you captivate every detail so well, I can picture it in my head.

Very nice.

-PRMS
bsloths chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
this was really great. I love that you had Nora think about Derek as a good match for Casey even before the wedding, and I love that she's the one who got them together. This was really sweet.

Fortunately, I'm rant-less at the moment, but feel free to continue to use your A/N's as rants because getting it out really helps. And I totally identify with the piles and piles of homework, it really puts a damper on a person's week :)
derekforever chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I love it! It was very cute. I love Nora's reaction.

Good Job!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
loved it update soon
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That was great!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I loved it

Im glad that Nora didnt freak when she found out Dasey's real feelings and I loved how she brought them back togther

Great job

Deanie
jeytonlover chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wonderful! I just wish it was a two-shot with the conversation between Nora/Derek and Dasey. But none the less, exceptional! Love it! And good luck with your project!