Reviews for Plug In Baby
Lunardragon33 chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
this is awesome please update soon soon
x3dhorrorshow chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
nooo keep going
x3dhorrorshow chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
absolute flithy love it
LongShadyEyes chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Awww am really sad to see this is the last chapter and that there are know more after this one ( I rly hope you continue on with this amazing beautiful story of yours. I love your story soooooooo much! ) pretty please continue plz plz plz plz plz!
LongShadyEyes chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Woweeeeeeeeeee that was awsome cant wait to read the next kick ass chapter! D
LongShadyEyes chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Wow that was so awsome! I love this chapter! D and yay some more SasoSaku so happy ) cant wait to see whats going to happin next! love this story! P
LongShadyEyes chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Omg i love your story and the way that you writte is amazing! ) cant wait to read more )
LongShadyEyes chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Yay cant wait to see what will happin next ! - its getting very interesting
LongShadyEyes chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Am rly likeing this so far its so funny and cute ) and cant wait to see what the two shadow figures are up too. even tho i have a good idea who they are lol _
EvacuateTheDancefloor chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
This is THE best story I have EVER read! You make it sound like you're the actual author of Naruto with the way that you put it. Please update, I'm begging you!
yukeh chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Really.. Don't you have a plan on updating it?

It's been years if you're not aware T.T
EspadaNeko chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
I had the need to read a SasoxSaku story and your's was already in my favorites. I just loved it so much I decided to read it again but it stopped too soon! What happens to Sakura? Does she escape? So the boys save her? Does Sasori had some 'fun' with her? Oh I gotta know! *jumps up and down* please update soon! I just gotta know what happens!
Sariko-chan723 chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
:D this story is really good! i can't wait for the next chapter...but i was confused by the ending :P lol. 8D well done and keep up the good work!
The Imperfect Me chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
D: Oh NOZ! You haven't updated in TWO YEARS? UP-DATE UPDATE UPDATEDUPDATEUPDATE ASAP! plz...? :)
DeeaE chapter 7 . 4/9/2010