Reviews for If They Kissed
Ej chapter 1 . 6/20
Ahhh if only. We can only dream of it happening in our dreams, but now that I think hard about it, isn't Zero the "Vampire Knight" here?
ZeroKiryu's Lover chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Keep it Goin ! ! !
Ichigo Pocky Chama chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Curse you, Kaien! Lol.
Tabs14 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
damn that chairiman, oh welld :3 they kiss later anyways!
VampireAngel chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Ua~h! I love this oneshot *fangirl scream* I was so upset when I read the real chapter, that he didn't kiss her TT But I like that chapter anyway. But when Zero actually kisses Yuuki in the manga is pretty epic. And it's so sad when they part after that *crying* Anyway.. I think you did a great job with this oneshot

Bah! Sorry if my english is bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I know! THAT SCENE IS JUST EPIC AWESOMENESS...but u know, they actually do kiss in chapter 46, i think u should check it out...if u haven't yet. I'm not sure if they put it in the anime yet, i only saw it in manga...:D
oriharaizalia chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
hahah poor Kaien. He is SO innocent (?) hahah

I loved your story :D

Miss DnG chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
oh i so wish they had!
Name not relevant chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I'm quite surprised that someone else has the same ideals such as this

We all kind of keep wondering what's going to happen to Zero, even though he seems to hate himself (and now for some reason Yuuki in a way), but I know that if things had gone differently they'd end up... well, ending the series of Vampire Knight. The only reason Yuuki and Kaname are together now is because it serves as some sort of plot device... probably going to lengthen the plot... if not, then every will just be pissed off with the Zero x Yuuki that never happened and create mass amounts of fanfics.

Ah but anyway... as short as this fanfic was I realize it was only one scene, but nevertheless brilliantly executed and brought in seemlessly I'm sure there must be someone out there bold enough to even redraw it with a new script and outcome, just to say how things could've ended...

Seemless, near flawless, however it does need maybe just a tad bit more of lengthening, more of an atmosphere... but still great
shemiko-senteria-5678 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008

i really loved it

bravo bravo!
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Yay, they kissed! I wish there was so much more of this. _ It was just so wonderful.
Chalantea chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
You know what? You're just AWESOME!
Morgan Moonscar chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
loved it! i always wondered what would have happend if they had have kissed. it was lovely and just like the Chairman lol
Gaara-l0ve chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Damn it. Leave it to the chairman to spoil the moment. *Sigh* But, I really wish things have gone this way in the manga. Yours was way better than the manga version. "he beast grinned. Zero screamed, but no sound came out." I espicaly liked that line! I think you should continue it. It'd be interesting to see how things go after that.

LoveAngel15 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Awesome story! When I read this chapter of the manga, I like "no, why didn't you kiss her?" But the way you made it was good! Great Job!_