Reviews for Love Arranged
itachilover292 chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
Um there is no word to express your story it was awesome.;) the part of kakashi's death was heart breaking. :( I am going to read the sequel.
cathyscloud9 chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
i love kakashi stories and i really liked yours. thanks for all of your work!
Loveliness chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
love it! :)
Kibalover3029 chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
There's no chapter 19...
Silver-Rose26 chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
I really liked this, it was awesome for your first lemon. XD
dizzydani666 chapter 17 . 1/18/2010
mickey2234 chapter 21 . 10/5/2009
you need to bring Kakashi back!
ida-criss-wild chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
mysterywolfgirl chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
Oh my god! x'D

(because eight packs and twelve packs are so overrated)

that sentence made me hold in my laugh and cry. no lie *lmao*
RikoYuzuyu13 chapter 21 . 4/15/2008
BRiallaint, had me intears, of course I'm a really emotional person, can't for Kakashi to come abck and I loved the add in of the scen plus the "resident hentai" thing. It made me laugh within all the sadness of this chapter
fujikaya chapter 21 . 4/14/2008
Damn the bastard that erased her memories! What the hell! I want to track the guy down and make him pay... I'm goin to track him down and roast him in a furnace slowly and eat him... Damn that freaking bastard!
Leighaf chapter 21 . 4/13/2008
Arune had a boy, a son - now I'm intrigued! Kakashi saw a girl, a daughter but either what he saw was no more than a dream or he lives still but is unable to return.

The seal on Arune's memory is clever, Kakashi no doubt would think of something like that in hope that Arune could be happy instead of continuing to mourn him especially since he knows the pain of losing everyone you love and care for - other than him I can think of no other that would seal Arune's memories as no-one would benefit from it.

oh well, maybe the sequel will shed some light on it. Thanks for the epilogue, it was really good.
WickedScientist chapter 21 . 4/12/2008
wow that poem at the beginning was really good, A lot better then anything I ever tried. The ending was so sad, I can't wait for the sequel! Great story I loved everything in it

~Grim Goodbye
animechick247 chapter 21 . 4/12/2008
AW! what a sad ending, but i look forward to the sequal, and who was the shadow person?
Amber pheonix gurl chapter 21 . 4/12/2008
hi! that was a really good last chapter, but i dont quite get wat happened in the scenes from forever love...