Reviews for A Thing They Can't Shake
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Loved this!(:
sexyoreo6692 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was amazing and i don't leave reviews for just anybody.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I loved this. First of all it was written well, which is always a plus because sometimes it's extremely hard to find well written stories and secondly, it fixed all that Jiz crap. I really enjoyed Liz having to tell the truth about Jake's paternity once she finally realized that Jason would always go after Sam and I love that Sam was just going to leave and do things on her own. That's such classic Sam. You wrote all the characters in character. The ending scene where Jason stopped Sam at the airport I could visually picture it all. It was so sweet and so them. I enjoyed reading every part of this. It's definitely going on my list of favs... excellent job.
forever babe chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Loved it!
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Awesome one shot. JASAM Forever and ever. I totally wished that this would have happened in the show. You did an awesome job.
Puck and Rachel fan chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I loved it.

Brandy
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Damn good story, and just the way things should kind of go for them.
George-n-His-Iz chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
oh I loved it! Simply beautiful. Jasam was meant to be. I still love what they used to have together. Please consider adding to this fic.

I HATE LIZ!
ccsuppus91 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
i love it!
Future Mrs Morgan chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
aw that was so cute!
LaLaBoo chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
great story keep the chapters coming
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
AWESOME STORY. I REALLY LIKED IT.
i heart kellan chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I love Jason and Sam and this was so cute!
DegrassiIsLife88 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This is me trying not to go aw in the middle of school right now. This is the best one shot JaSam fic I've ever read. This is PERFECT.
bella chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
i think she should had made him suffer more

he got into easy but other then that it was good