Reviews for Roolz:: Things A Lab Rat is Not Allowed To Do
Cat of Flames chapter 40 . 11/1/2013
This is hilarious story! Looking foward to another chapter if this story has not been discontinued.
Konri Kari chapter 40 . 8/5/2013
This is fabulous!
PlainAndSimpleCharlie chapter 40 . 5/22/2012
This story is amazing! Please update soon!
Flaremage chapter 40 . 12/24/2011
I'm glad they found a new Wall. I'm going to read the other Wall-fic's.
Dreamer22 chapter 40 . 10/17/2011
DB is a very VERY strange man. I like him. :D
Twisted Puppy chapter 16 . 10/17/2011
I'm in the middle of re-reading this story before I had lost track of it...still hilarious and i thought of a rule if you want to use/modify it...

may not use cloroform to test someone's ability to hold their breath

and also

something along the lines of

alhough i have access to chemicals...(haven't thought of the rest) enjoy )
Moochiecat chapter 40 . 10/16/2011
That was freakin' awesome! I was utterly delighted to see anothere "Wall" fic, with DB Russell. This was so much fun that I hope you'll do a follow up in a few months about the crew voting to accept DB.
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Very well done! Wonderful intro of Greg to "The Wall." Wonderful to read another chapter of this terrifically written series!
Dreamer22 chapter 39 . 10/7/2011
I am totally okay with no rules in this chapter if it means more chapters soon! :D
CherryBerryB chapter 39 . 10/6/2011
Stupid Ecklie. Pfft. They shoulda locked HIM in the room.

I'd like to apologize for my suggestions for rules last time. After I posted the review, I realized that all my good ones were my version of the rules you already used. My bad :)
CSIGeekFan chapter 39 . 10/5/2011
Yay! You're back!
Moochiecat chapter 39 . 10/5/2011
I don't care if there aren't any rules; I'm just so utterly delighted to read another marvelous Wall/Wall Crew story from you. You really made my day with your terrific chapter.
Calleigh Logan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love this story! It's so funny and reading it totally makes my day!
Dreamer22 chapter 38 . 4/15/2011
*sad face* wall running out of room infers story may be ending soon... hopefully they will figure something else out! Terrific chapter as usual!
Moochiecat chapter 38 . 4/14/2011
Yes! I just about lost my breath when I saw this in my mailbox! It was just as great as always. But there's a few references I'll have to look up, as I don't recognize "ceiling cat," LOL! Thanks for another great "Rules" addition.