Reviews for All because of a little rain
Allie 818 Cat chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Ok. I recently found your work and have been reading it like crazy! I loved this one! And well a bit off topic, I had music playing and the song 'A Little Fall of Rain' from Les Mis started playing and I'm like how fitting... except no ones dying and it's actually raining, not Eponine thinking it's raining because she's drenched with blood and dying.
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Yes, yes, yes, YES! This is amazing! So realistic. It makes me see the whole team with new eyes. Wow. I just love this so much. Thank you! :)
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is so cute 3
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was sweet, and an interesting take on the early interaction between the Titans. I like how something as mundane as rain can be frightening if viewed through new eyes.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Blah blah blah good characterization etc., you're amazing and I loved it. :-)
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awwww. This was so unbearably sweet! It was most glorious! Hope you keep writing
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
DAWH! TOO CUTE! Better than lemons! TOO CUTES :))))
MMJrox88 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Don't forget the Thunder and Lightning! *wink*
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
A novel take on what we all thought we knew. Very nice.

Your work has a way of waking my Muse. She's now pestering me about a story where Starfire explores the ocean for the first time, since such a thing was unknown on Tamaran.

It's all your fault!
annalise chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
make more
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
A look into their minds, and why things change. Very well done.
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Adorable! :D Very sweet!
Sypher chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was the sweetest thing I have ever read in the history of everything. This has officially made my day.
Marina chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
these are just so CUTE! LOL and i aswell laughed at the face i imagined starfire to have made- awesome once again!
Written Fire chapter 1 . 12/28/2011