Reviews for The Assassin
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
two words, loved it! Loved It! LOVED IT!

the suspense nearly made me cry sometimes, but oother wise this story is going on my favorites list and you my friend just got a new subscriber!
Soapy-Liedown chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Great story.

Robin/Marian YAY!
MusicIsLife-x chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I love this story xD

And because I love it so much this is the second time im reading it lol xD

Katie x x x
VintageLyre chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I loved this, it was wonderful! I love how it showed the men's dedication to Robin, and Robin's concern for Marian and everyone else, even if he could have been dying. The end was brilliant!
haveyouseenmyhaggis chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That, i can say with all truth and confidence, was absolutly amazing. All of it!

The tension, the suspence, the complete terror (mostly on my part), the romance, the...oh i don't know, ALL OF IT! I loved it!

The characters were spot on and i loved the last bit.

The poor sheriff seems to be rather upset.

Oh my heart is breaking!

That was brilliant i was laughing so hard at that! Well done! I actually thought you were going to kill off RObin and that i think made it a stronger story! It was great that he lived and it was an emotional story which i loved!

Hope to see more from you sometime in the near future! Thanks for that,

Paula x
chituhr chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
This was a great story to read. Keep writing! I hope to read more stories from you! Keep up the great work!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Yes...because you are alive...
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That was done very nicely! Great first job!

BTW, your name... macgatefan... are you a fan of macgyver and stargate? If you are, me too!

Lana
Lynda chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
You did a great job. Continue writing more stories. It was true to the characters and your story flowed into its climax! I loved it!
JesseTravisfan chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Nice story. :)
Mouse chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
A good story, but it could have been longer:)!

Hope the next one is;)