Reviews for Love Lies and Past Lives
njiahe chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
I love this story.

Extremely cruel and sadistic but interesting. Haha.

Update soon.
612 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
gayness it creeps me out but i like ur evilness XDD
NekoLen chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Hey! It's me. I don't have msn so plez check your email. I sent you an email.
Maverick no Knight chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Okay you know what I'm going to ask, answer it on the next chapter okay!
MadSmurf chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Poor Peta *hugs Peta*

Phantom is grade-A Class Jerk!

The thingy around the neck thing

Funnily enough this...did disgust me NOT! I've read EnvyxEd Torture and that didn't freak me out mwahahaha I am inmmune to it mwahahahaha

AWESOME CHAPTER

Chibi-Sheska
NekoLen chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Okay. I finally got around to reading the first chapter and may I say, it's good. You starting to become a much better writer, staying IC and becoming more and more descriptive.

But ONCE AGAIN you have several spelling mistakes that could be fixed with a simple spell checker on the computer.

And BEWARE of changing tense. You accidently once or twice changed from past to present to past again OUT OF CONTEXT!

Oh well, the story is really cool so far and I love the idea. (Also, thank you for making Phantom in this story... I just love that cold-blooded zombie creep... LOL XD) Love Reg
Maverick no Knight chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Everyone loved to torture Rolan anyways...
MadSmurf chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
So basically Phantom posessed Alviss and made him do that am I right huh huh HUH

Why Rolan-san why why WHY DAMNIT!

I love the chapter though nothing better than a good abused chapter :D I like reading it I just hate it when its done in life!

Sofia is so like you :D

Phantom WEAK? HAHAHAHAHA Em would love this chapter, she hates Phantie XD XD XD XD...You're going to kill me at school tomorrow aren't you? XD

Chibi-Sheska
MadSmurf chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
“Mood swings AGAIN! He is worse than a girl” she hissed to the empty room.

That line *see above* is my favourite one

You know what i noticed in this wonderful story Sofia is ALOT like you!

AWESOME CHAPTER

*shifty eyes* i already know what is happening mwahaahaha

UPDATE SOON

Puppet
Maverick no Knight chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
What happen? What happen?
Maverick no Knight chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Love it!

I like the concept of your story and the using of 'sarcastic sentence' such as "her body was turning blue but Peta’s stayed the same, a pale yellow", and "you are looking as dead and cold as ever". Great. You made Phantom a lil' bit pervert, I see...

And I like the way you wrote "in love and destroyed by her obsession with Alviss and being Phantom’s obsession"

Keep going, guess I'll be your loyal reviewer from now on -
MadSmurf chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
AWESOME CHAPTER I AWAIT MORE GIVE ME MORE I WANNA SEE PHANTOM GET HIS ASS KICKED NO OFFENSE I JUST HAVE A FEELING THAT SHE'LL DO THAT XD

AWESOME