Reviews for Midnight Whisperer
heresvivi chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Fabulous. Really wish there was more of it to read. Scarlett's sexual awakening by Rhett. And how she will react to Ashley after this.
gumper chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Would love more of this!
HelenSES chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved this a lot. Always nice to find a new GWTW story that I haven't read before.
boredummm chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
write more asap
KattieScarlet chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Great story are you going to write more?
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Beautiful fic.
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was such a good story! Awesome job!
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That was really really hot. Great job. Wonderful job!

That was some good smut.
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh! why stop there? This was really good. I love how you wrote everyone-and I especially liked the bit about the sleeping quarters, how Rhett had Gerald's room and Scarlett had Ellen's...it would be just like Rhett to see that as an invitation. haha. very unique. I hope you write more GWTW
seeleysangel chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Loved this so much! Would love to see a sequel!
Herascat chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This was fantastic I love the fact that Scarlett thought she was sleeping, it gave a depth to a plot that could have made her look cheap. I love your writing and hope you keep posting fics.

~Herascat
Mrs.Scarlettbutler chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This was very hot...a great piece
Annie3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Loved it. Great scenario, great dialogue, great everything
greensapphire chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Oh I loved this story so hm staemy and very realistic it was really good I would never have thought of it great idea I loved it D
DelsGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I honestly do not know what to say. The only thing that comes to mind..."Darn you" for the simple reason that I would have never thought of it myself though I a very glad you did.