Reviews for Sleepless Nights
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Fun read. Thank you.
MrsFell chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love this story! ) Are you going to continue it or is it being left as a cliffhanger? It would be awesome if you continued it... )
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I like it.
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
You really have a feel for the characters, and this writing style is so exciting to read. Keep the story going!
mythstoorfoot chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This really was a wonderful fic. I love how you kept both Clarice and Lecter in character, even as they did something quite atypical. I can imagine the both of them wanting to deepen their connection in some way. Plus, the banter between them is adorable and nice and snappy. (: Great use of Clarice's thoughts, too.

Particularly liked the part where Clarice typed "I wish you were here" and sent it before she could delete it! Brilliant work!
jags chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is a great short story and a sequel would be really cool. I look forward to reading your other works.
colourcolour chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is an amazing story! I just wish there was more ;)
Loves Lecter chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Hi Jewel... great to see you writing again! I enjoyed this story immensely (as I often do with your work) and am anxious to see where this leads. My very favorite Lecter stories are those that involve Clarice either figuring out where he is residing, or having Lecter bring her to him himself. It is such a pleasure to treat myself with one of your fanfics after my own writing is finished for the day! Thank you so much!

Lauri
KallH chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Really, REALLY nice!

It's there a sequel?
Tsuki-Himitsu chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Its brilliant :) x

I really , really loved it.

Thanking you very much.

L x
maf2192 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Well, I guess this is very very old, but I ask you- I beg you to continue! You have nailed both characters perfectly! It would be great if you continued.

:) *hugs*
The Fangs of a Girl chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Fantastic. Amazing. Mind-blowing. Realistic. There are other adjectives that I could use, but I think it would fill a thesaurus!

You've portrayed the characters perfectly and created a rousing, edge-of-your-seat plot! Fantastic! I love it!
Aurian Lladnek chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I know it's been just over a year and I know you probably have no intention of continuing this story but I'm willing to offer this cookie (Holds up the cookie) if you will continue it. Also, I wanted to add that you did a wonderful job keeping with the characters' personalities which I've found for most is very hard with this couple. I was equally surprised because I've seen people attempt IM conversations for other fanfics and they tend to come out ridiculous and oc. Thank you for a great read and I hope you'll think about continuing the story. The cookie offer is always open.
SidleMyIdol1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
You know, this is the first story that I'd read in the last little while that's actually captured my attention. Hannibal and Clarice were very much in character. I love this. Please update soon! :D
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Fantastic, you had them both very in character. Great fic.