Reviews for Sleepless Nights
ForTheLoveOfVulcan chapter 1 . 2/24
Absolutely gorgeous, the chat was absolutely perfect, i could actually see them having this conversation
VITA NUOVA chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
one clock in the morning(yeah i am a Chinese reader who accidently find this website)
i must confess,to being a little bit excited now,and i deeply doubt whether or or not i could sleep well this evening.
"brilliant"is the only word i wanna say,can you believe i can even picturing these things(what you wrote)vividly and somehow hearing they speaking !you did very well in portraying their characters!
emmmmmm so hoping there could be more stories about what will happen next...
NOVAO chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
As a Chinese reader it did took me a while to sign up—but i have to,i just love this short novel so much!
i can even picturing these scenes in my mind and actually hearing their voices while i was reading!
you did a great job in portraying their characters! !
although it's been 10 years i still want to show my excitement to you .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Fun read. Thank you.
MrsFell chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love this story! ) Are you going to continue it or is it being left as a cliffhanger? It would be awesome if you continued it... )
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I like it.
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
You really have a feel for the characters, and this writing style is so exciting to read. Keep the story going!
mythstoorfoot chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This really was a wonderful fic. I love how you kept both Clarice and Lecter in character, even as they did something quite atypical. I can imagine the both of them wanting to deepen their connection in some way. Plus, the banter between them is adorable and nice and snappy. (: Great use of Clarice's thoughts, too.

Particularly liked the part where Clarice typed "I wish you were here" and sent it before she could delete it! Brilliant work!
jags chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is a great short story and a sequel would be really cool. I look forward to reading your other works.
colourcolour chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is an amazing story! I just wish there was more ;)
Loves Lecter chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Hi Jewel... great to see you writing again! I enjoyed this story immensely (as I often do with your work) and am anxious to see where this leads. My very favorite Lecter stories are those that involve Clarice either figuring out where he is residing, or having Lecter bring her to him himself. It is such a pleasure to treat myself with one of your fanfics after my own writing is finished for the day! Thank you so much!

KallH chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Really, REALLY nice!

It's there a sequel?
Tsuki-Himitsu chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Its brilliant :) x

I really , really loved it.

Thanking you very much.

L x
maf2192 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Well, I guess this is very very old, but I ask you- I beg you to continue! You have nailed both characters perfectly! It would be great if you continued.

:) *hugs*
The Fangs of a Girl chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Fantastic. Amazing. Mind-blowing. Realistic. There are other adjectives that I could use, but I think it would fill a thesaurus!

You've portrayed the characters perfectly and created a rousing, edge-of-your-seat plot! Fantastic! I love it!