Reviews for Remembering the Dead
xXSilent MelodyXx chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I loved this fic. Albeit I'm three years late, but it makes my heart swell _ Epic pick on names by the way. I'm reading Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flammel series so I knew right away what Riza's mom would be named xD You're an epic writer!

-Silence
CharlieMichelle chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Y MUST EVERYONE BRING UP HUHGES! sry it's that he looks like my cousin but acts just like my brohter kinda scary and sad...uh oh yeah

luv the fic
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
You told me not long ago that you want to write some royai. Het definitely suits you better. XD

P.S.

Fiancé is a man who is engaged to marry. Add an e and it will mean a woman who is engaged.

P.P.S.

Oh, how I wish that that'll really happen to them soon. XD
momiji-k chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
A nice reflective moment! I really enjoyed the detail and picture this fic painted.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wonderful job!

Congrats on your Nano win this year. I won as well, hence my lack of updates as well. LOL
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Lovely fic.. very beautiful- love the introspect on their relation and her father _
strandedthought chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Amazing! I love the first names you chose for Mr. and Mrs. Hawkeye, how fitting. I like the bit about him getting the alchemy encyclopedia thrown at him. Wonderful!
mithluin chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I think it is a nice idea that they would visit her parents' graves when they get engaged. Almost like asking the father for his daughter's hand in marriage...almost. I suppose Roy could have asked Grumman if he cared.
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Ah.. Another one included in the 'Becoming the Fuhrer' fic. Good job in this one. I really liked the introduction and the ending. Great work! Keep on writing. I do hope that you have one fic planned out for their wedding.

Erinn~