Reviews for Live a Little Dangerously
Very nicely done!
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Love it, and i feel so sorry for Liz and Ed -
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Kinda, sort of, maybe even...Perfect?

*grins*
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow. That was a confusing oneshot, but strangely endearing. And were those hints of Lizwin I saw in there?

-peace
Brother Bandit chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I love this format, it's like solving a complicated puzzle: once you finished piecing the different times together, the story makes a whole lot more sense!

Darn you! making the reader work!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was an intense version of that episode.

I like how you did the whole jumping events in time bit, keeps us interested until the very end, wondering how they ended up from 'Point B to A'.

The comment Edwin and Lizzie made about practically watching a tennis match during lunch when watching Derek and Casey was funny. I guess if they weren't looking for it, they might may not have noticed anything out of the ordinary between them...maybe.

great one shot!
EscapeSomeday chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was just perfect! :D loved it!
Crash Murphy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Not bad! I like that it was organized into time increments.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i liked it. it was nice. felt they stayed in character. thanks.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw so sweet Kinda confusing with the time skipping back and forth, but that made it interesting.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I really love how you made them describe their relationship. I love this fic :) Lizzie and Edwin are so cute!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I really liked your version of The Party episode...a little more mature than I thought it would be, but still good.
MayMarie chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
You are an amazing writer. How is that I haven't read anything of yours before now? Anyway, I like the way this jumps around and once I started reading the times correctly it made a lot of sense.

The Party has to be one of my favorite episodes, probably since it was the first one I ever saw. I was waiting for them to start making out in the bathroom before I realized A) stuff like that doesn't happen on Disney and B) they were sadly, stepsiblings (because of course, I came in halfway through the episode). But I have to say that I like your version of their parties a whole lot more.

I like how you didn't have to go into explicit detail to get the point across. You just threw in a comment here or there and let us come to the conclusions ourselves. It takes a talented writer to know just how much to include and how much is best left to the imagination.

I also liked how you tied the title in to Derek's confessions at the end as well as to the line from the original episode.

-MM
NerdySuperman chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
awesome i love you! lols
alwaysandforever08 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008