Reviews for Black Velvet
jenefaner chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
aww, man, I wish you wold pick this back up. Its very entertaining.
Love Of My Life chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
Too bad you never finished this story. I really liked it.
caughtinblackseyes chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
Alrighty, I see it's been awhiel since you've updated this story and I totally get ya. It's been awhile since I've updated a few of mine too, writers block can be a bitch.

Or, maybe like me, you've discovered another genre of fanfic and have lost yourself in that? I totally get ya there too *guilty grin*. Still, I'm hoping you haven't given up on this story because it's really incrediable and I'd love to see where it goes next.
icephoenix chapter 14 . 3/2/2010
I really miss this story. I hope you update soon.
Rageful Jewel chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
I was just wondering, is there a chance of a new chapter being posted anytime soon? I ask because I noticed that it has been nearly 2 years since the last update and I think that this is an interesting enough story that it should be continued.
FluidDegree chapter 15 . 4/12/2008
I hope all turns out well for you and the fam. Look forward to your return
Moriko Csove Doyle chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
I look forward to the next update, and I will be praying for your little brother, if you don't mind.
thepathchoosesthewalker chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
I love the way you have brought out the animal side of Riddick. The fic is awesome... Keep it up!
Sevinne chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
I love how many different elements you have in this story, the maternal instincts from Jack, the predatory thoughts from Riddick, the innocence (and mouth!) from Alex. And of course the rock and roll royalty twist, which is completely awesome. You've really brought it to Earth, which isn't an easy thing to do with Riddick. Congrats.
lillianrose4 chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
Hi, I just wanted to say that I have just found this fic and I really love it, thanks.
DASEYS.lilies chapter 14 . 3/22/2008
great story.

update soon!

i'm dying to know what's going to happen next.
Furyan Goddess chapter 14 . 3/21/2008
Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Rayne100 chapter 14 . 3/20/2008
I'm intrigued at the geneology of Jack...I, like Elizabeth, think there is more to Jacks race than just Terra Human. Please keep writing. Every time I see more than one story with an update and Black Velvet is among them, I go directly to Black Velvet first!

Jess
FluidDegree chapter 14 . 3/19/2008
good chap, but what is this price he is going to have to pay?
demondeansgirl666 chapter 14 . 3/19/2008
awesome that's so good love it update soon