Reviews for Good Morning!
Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I... I love this so much. Words cannot express properly how happy I am at finding this. Urahara being secretly one of the most powerful bleach characters is one of my fav theories, and as much as I love manipulative Urahara, him taking action for once is lovely to see as well. Thanks for writing!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ah! Pure brilliance! "You have something of mine." and "perhaps taking the Hougyoku was not the smartest move ever." were my two favourites! This is great - I really wanted it to keep going (even if it ended perfectly with 'Sing, Benihime."

Thanks!
Bleach fangirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I think this is what should actually happen. Great job!
MoonlightHuntress chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
“I think you have something of mine!” The smile was getting scary. Gin’s smile was mild compared to the genuinely cheerful expression on Kisuke’s face.

A line that will forever go down in FanFiction history.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
GO URAHARA! _

He so *could* do this, too. lol And ofc he'd be the smart one and go after the head guy first rather then deal with underlings. *nods*

Excellent. :D
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This is surprisingly good. I wasn't expecting it. :)
chuckinatorrr chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i think people have already said something along the lines of what i'm gonna say, but i'm gonna say it anyway.

EPIC WIN. XD i loved that part. x]
Agent HUNK chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Hail to the King, baby... Kisuke Urahara FTW!
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Haha, Urahara kicks some ass, I like it. Keep it up! ]
MastaDrumma22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
It's okay, if you continued the story.
RaeSJ chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Oh, I liked this a lot. Kisuke is one of my absolute favorites. I could just see him being like this! Great job!
SidiousSith chapter 1 . 12/4/2007

Aizen bolted. There was a reason he’d manipulated Yamamoto against Kisuke; the former Twelfth Squad Captain was dangerous. Aizen had not planned on Kisuke coming. He’d thought Kisuke would stay out of the mess. Maybe taking the Hougyoku was not the smartest move ever.

LOL! Brilliance.. :D
Clearie552 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
oh YEA! awesome! go urahara! btw ever notice that urahara is kinda like dumbledore? i kept thinking that alot as i progressed through the manga.
someone who can't be told chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Yeah, if this happens for real-then i gotta see it. XD

By the way... i thought it was "Awaken, Benihime" not "Sing" O.o
incarnadine dreams chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I have to say, "you have something of mine!" made me laugh out loud. Great little oneshot!