Reviews for Twenty Things Albus Potter has never told Anyone
Lizzie chapter 1 . 4/16
Awwwww... so sweet!
SSS-love2read chapter 1 . 3/2
Very nice. My only comment, in the epilogue, Albus is all worried about not being a Gryffindor, and that's why HArry tells him about the 'it takes your opinion into account' thing. So I would imagine Albus would not tell the Sorting Hat to forget his heritage. Other than that, superb.
Sunny1601 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Hmm... I don't think Albus Severus Potter is a horrible name, but if he were called Albus Remus Potter that would be cool... or maybe Remus Albus? Dunno. But I did like the fic. :')
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is one of (or The) best "X things you don't know about Y" and i'm usually not interested in the next gen.
I particularly loved 2,3,6,8,9 (about 9, i never "really" noticed that) .
Ciao.
silverfeather222 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow!
I really like it, and the facts are cool.
I think they really fit well in Albus.
COOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!
ZC1896 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Love it :)
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
he is very wise, reavenlaw
tasha chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
this ROCKED! i just learned 20 things about albus potter thx you did a gr8 job. :D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awww...
Ajwol Semreth chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I must be in the minority, but I really do not think Albus Severus Potter is that bad a name... Sure, it's not something I would call a child in the real world. However, within the context of the HP universe it is perfectly acceptable, and no worse than any of the other weird names JK used.

That being said, I really enjoyed your take on Albus. Comes pretty close to how I imagined he would be. I particularly liked II, VIII and XIV.
Crazy Koala chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Lovely 'story'! Heart-warming and sweet!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I really liked it! I think you wrote Albus perfectly! Good job! :)

Analie
Everything Has Changed chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I can honestly say that I feel sorry for Al. I mean Albus and Severus aren't really 'cool' names, though if you think about who he's named after you can say that it's pretty cool ;)

Good story btw :)
Allibella731 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
It was so cute...only I imagine James, Fred, Roxy, and all of Bill's kids with hair that isn't red. I'm not going to argue that point though. Great job altogether.
footprints.on.the.ceiling chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I loved this and I agree, Albus Severus Potter is a terrible name. Great work!