Reviews for Setting A Precedent
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 7/1
omg lol.
goanago chapter 1 . 6/6
jajajajajajaja! This was hilarious! Jajajajajaja Mace and the Healers ... Jajajaja the braid! Awesome!
guest chapter 1 . 4/6
Oh my God this was funny X"D
"I don't end up in the healers all the time" Then he continues, "Hey these are my favourite pajamas! I must have left them here last week!" Oh the irony in that statement :P
tumna.falls chapter 1 . 2/4
Obi-Wan would definitely get beast up all the time as a PadawanLook how much he gets beat up with Anakin as a Master!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
That was great! I laughed so hard!
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Tee hee! This was so funny, but I loved how you threw that small bit of sadness in the middle where Ben was asking if Qui-Gon really liked him. It added just that dash of opposition to take this from just a really funny fic to a really good fic.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
God. This was so funny! How did you come up with this idea? Keep up the great work.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Hahaha!
i"We were ready," Mace murmured again sadly./i
Hahahaha!
Kimichan13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Brilliant
Wolfgal63 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
This was a very adorable and funny story after a semi long day. Thanks for sharing your Obi with us even if he is not in the pristine condition he prefers. I'm sure he appreciates the sacrifice for the greater good of fan service to those who love hurt!obi.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This was quite funny. Thanks
FritzyM4 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Ahahahaha!

Loved this story so much!

Great job at poking fun at your own stories! The best sort of person is the one who can laugh at themselves... :)
padawanlars chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
snort stupid helers the hurt obi and that was waery hummores anther ples
maryg92844 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013