Reviews for Setting A Precedent
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 8/1
That was great! I laughed so hard!
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 6/21
Tee hee! This was so funny, but I loved how you threw that small bit of sadness in the middle where Ben was asking if Qui-Gon really liked him. It added just that dash of opposition to take this from just a really funny fic to a really good fic.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 4/22
God. This was so funny! How did you come up with this idea? Keep up the great work.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 4/9
Hahaha!
i"We were ready," Mace murmured again sadly./i
Hahahaha!
Kimichan13 chapter 1 . 3/14
Brilliant
Wolfgal63 chapter 1 . 3/10
This was a very adorable and funny story after a semi long day. Thanks for sharing your Obi with us even if he is not in the pristine condition he prefers. I'm sure he appreciates the sacrifice for the greater good of fan service to those who love hurt!obi.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This was quite funny. Thanks
FritzyM4 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Ahahahaha!

Loved this story so much!

Great job at poking fun at your own stories! The best sort of person is the one who can laugh at themselves... :)
padawanlars chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
snort stupid helers the hurt obi and that was waery hummores anther ples
maryg92844 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Very good!
Wehibi chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
"He's going into convulsions!"
"After using the Force to thump his own back..."

Holy crap this was hilarious! HILARIOUS! Great job, I'ma go stalk your profile now...
Starhunter79 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Loved it, loved Obi Wan's drug induced rambling. I was laughing so hard I started to cry. I 'hate' to say it but I love when Obi Wan is tortured or teased. Poor Obi Wan, but life can't be to simple for him where's the fun in that. Oh and I think Sith Strawberry if I have to choose, but saber green might be better.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Ouch!
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
My favourite line: "We were ready," Mace murmured again sadly.
peacelight24 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
not gonna lie, drugged obi made me laugh really, really hard