Reviews for Seek
Denalien chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow this one shot scares me!
Lady Infamous chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That just makes so much sense, but I haven't read anywhere that Raven feels his pain.

Good Job.

Btw, you have imporved through the years, even though you were pretty good back then too.
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I'm curious; how do you come up with these? How do you weave the figures of speech together in a way that takes my breath away?

But most importantly, HOW DO YOU KEEP THE CHARACTERS IN CHARACTER? I love it.
Rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Short- but hardly simple. Granted, I'm reading his at 6:43 in the morning, but I think it's a little complex. And I like it, a lot. As usual, eh? - But perfectly enjoyable. Friendly. Fluffy. Well-written. I'm singing your praises literally! B/c I have that god-awful carpet commercial tune stuck in my head...

EMPIRE...

TODAY!

:)Gotta go to school... goddammnit.

~Rose
Bella-Rose chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Very sweet. I really liked the blanket analigy.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That is beautiful. It almost made me cry. Your descriptions were perfect. Excellent job.

bbissocute
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow. That was really cool. _

Very, very well written drabble.
Rena Redhead chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow! I really liked this. It reminded me a lot about growing up, innocense being lost, and also friendships being formed all in one! Excellent! I think what really also hit me was the reminder that it was, that even those who seem to be happy all the time really also hurt too. It reminded me of the comics a bit as well, which was cool. Awesome job!

Later!

~Rena
Reptar Bars chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This is really good.

I liked it alot.

Although, I feel like something is missing. I'd like to know more about why Beast Boy is in so much physical and emotional pain.

[I'm not an avid TT viewer, BTW.]