Reviews for Sick
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 1 . 11/8
Wow, this is so sad
It explores these emotions so well and this sad connection the two feel is heartbreaking
It was a wonderfully tragic story
ShinyKyu chapter 1 . 10/16
Holy fuck, the tears are not stopping. It’s even sadder because normally, no one ever thinks Ed would be the suicidal type, even after Nina’s death, since he’s always been such a strong character who never gave up after he lost his limbs, or during the automail surgery and rehab. And yet, it’s all too real and it HURTS so much. Triple sad because Roy was about to rip into him until he basically said Roy’s teasing and insults added to his already terrible sense of self-worth.
Tisran chapter 1 . 8/21
Thanks for strory ! Its super !
Wow. This hit hard. I love how Roy wanted to be like the father to Ed he never had, interesting dynamic and way to make the angst more profound :’)
DaylightDark chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
This is a masterpiece. Really.
Marcellebelle chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
Oh my god... Edward...
iEliteRoyale chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
Your writing skills are simply incredible... I'll have to say that this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Noxvae chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
This is a freaking masterpiece !
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
That was an ending I didn't expect! Poor Edward!
Bemused Writer chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
This is an excellent story! Poor Ed... At least he's getting some help.
Timedoesnotdefineme chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
I've felt like that before, the whole "I deserve this pain" state of self-harm. I'm also happy to say that I haven't cut for several months now, but I know how Ed feels. I hope he gets better soon.
Sqydd chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
I can't say anything that wasn't already said about this beautiful work, but I'm reviewing to let you know, your writing has affected me.
GunsAndMagic chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Itisher chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
Omg there needs to be mooore of thisssss
Shadowfire04 chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
lie until you're not lying anymore
so anyways this was great and now i'm thinking of bill cipher