Reviews for Sick
darkraistlyn chapter 1 . 8/3
"And not even for himself; he would be okay for everyone around him, because they needed him to be okay."

This is me. The first time I didn't do it because my mom couldn't live with it. Now I have to remind myself everyone just needs me to be okay. And I just realized it's exactly as you said. Not even for myself, but for everyone around me.

Beautiful.
Monokuma0420 chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh my god! I love this story so much! I got like 3/4 of the way though it and started to cry. I kept thinking, 'this better have a happy ending' and I really like the way it ended. I think this is my favorite story on this whole site!
MumblePhantomFox chapter 1 . 6/17
Oh my freaking GOD this is gorgeous... I love everything about it; everyone stays in character, your writing style is fantastic, and AGH THE FEELS!
SilentJade chapter 1 . 4/1
Please make more chapters!
This is amazing!

When you do make more chapters (if you do), please email me at

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! w
Armelia Arlert chapter 1 . 3/31
Chapter 2 please
SakuraWindChime chapter 1 . 3/27
Wow, just wow. I love the raw, real emotion
lotusalchemist chapter 1 . 3/24
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. For a moment there I was scared that Ed really did drug, but then, the truth was worse.
Pixlpower15859 chapter 1 . 3/22
Maaaann...the feels are super strong
First off, I'd like to applaud the strong use of vocabulary. It took me a few tries to understand most of the writing, which is really impressive. If only I could write like this.

It's amusing how you changed the situation from Edward being late to not coming at all to being sick to having a failed suicide attempt, and then connecting the dots together flawlessly. I really admire this one-shot, as well as the powerful bond you introduced between Roy and Ed.
... wow. I actually found this believable. And given the way I usually bust out laughing when I read angst fics like this, that's amazing in itself. The reasoning and thought processes of Ed and Mustang make sense, their emotions are expressed well, etc. All in all, well done.
Honestly brought tears to my eyes! DX Great work!
TheGrammarHawk chapter 1 . 1/28
Why don't ya stab me in the heart with a fork.
Beautiful, simply amazing. Your writing is poetic and well performed, it was a joy to read such greatness. And the plot of it. I appriciate this story greatly.
LazyHaru chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Damnit! I wish you had written more! DX
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
It's too sad! Ed is OOC because he wouldn't break like this... He's depressed after the Tucker incident in canon too but he's an incredibly strong character. Well, maybe the Ed from the first anime was more like this, with it being the darker and sadder series, but I'm too used to the manga/Brotherhood Ed. Geh, I'm sorry for complaining so much, and I'm sorry for repeating myself, IT WAS SAD!
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 1 . 8/10/2015