Reviews for Sick
I'mInk chapter 1 . 5/3
Wow that was amazing. You are one amazingly good writer I'll tell you that. Your grasp on the fma(b) characters is top notch and so are your description and dialogue. Thank you for writing this story.
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 4/25
Wow... just wow...
It is beautifuly written. Gr
GrapieBee chapter 1 . 4/20
This fic has always stuck with me. Even years after first reading it, I always come back to it eventually. Thank you.
Donni chapter 1 . 4/19
oh, this is just so fantastically sad
Wow. This hits somewhat near home with me... that was deep... took 2 days just to read it because I was avoiding it... it's sort of pathetic really. How all of us hide it till we are almost bursting at the seams. I was going to kill myself by sliting my wrist with my pocket knife. I was gonna get it, and then my sister called from the store with our parents. She wanted to know if I wanted them to buy me a new type of sandwich meat, or my favourite again. I didn't know what to say. I just stood there shocked. I told her to surprise me, she said okay and that she loves me and will see me at home. All I said was "See you soon. Love you too." and silent tears were streaking down my left cheek. (That happens a lot. One eye goes while the other stays dry.) After she hung up I went and bit my hand, punishing myself for being a stupid dumb ass. I had three scars that eventually healed. For 3 months now I have not even touched my pocket knife. I am slightly happier now that I told my parents that I had cut myself, but for some reason since then I haven't felt a single positive or negative emotion in my heart aches, no gut clenching, no butterflies, nothing but heat and cold. No emotions attached, I just feel hot, & cold. I feel like I am emotionally paralized in body, but in my mind it's like a hurricane that won't stop no matter how positive I try to be. Being the negative Nelly I am, it is a BIG challenge. Can anyone else see how I relate my story to the one this review is for? Can someone please share a way to feel your emotions again if you know one?
Kitrukia chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow... I'm usually not one for these kinds of fics, but you wrote Ed and Roy so perfectly I couldn't help not to love it! Great job!
K3nZ13 chapter 1 . 1/30
This was a really great story. Great job on the relationship with Al, Roy, and Ed.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 1/3
Gorgeous, angsty fic. Please make it a two-shot! Maybe where Roy INSISTS Ed have meetings with him weekly, after hours, and Ed actually shows up, because he kind of likes their make-shift counseling sessions and begins to count his superior as a friend.
Kayleigh1789 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Well then, thanks for the feels
Icelights chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I am hurt
HeterochromaticRevolutionary chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I absolutely love this. Your writing is so hauntingly beautiful. I'm pretty sure I've already read this a time or two in the past but it's so good I had to read this fic again. Thank you for sharing your talents :D
darkraistlyn chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
"And not even for himself; he would be okay for everyone around him, because they needed him to be okay."

This is me. The first time I didn't do it because my mom couldn't live with it. Now I have to remind myself everyone just needs me to be okay. And I just realized it's exactly as you said. Not even for myself, but for everyone around me.

Beautiful.
Monokuma0420 chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Oh my god! I love this story so much! I got like 3/4 of the way though it and started to cry. I kept thinking, 'this better have a happy ending' and I really like the way it ended. I think this is my favorite story on this whole site!
MumblePhantomFox chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Oh my freaking GOD this is gorgeous... I love everything about it; everyone stays in character, your writing style is fantastic, and AGH THE FEELS!
SilentJade chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Please make more chapters!
This is amazing!

When you do make more chapters (if you do), please email me at

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! w