Reviews for Sick
Poasoianne chapter 1 . 8/13
Oh my god... Edward...
iEliteRoyale chapter 1 . 6/28
Your writing skills are simply incredible... I'll have to say that this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Noxvae chapter 1 . 6/25
This is a freaking masterpiece !
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/26
That was an ending I didn't expect! Poor Edward!
Bemused Writer chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
This is an excellent story! Poor Ed... At least he's getting some help.
Timedoesnotdefineme chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
I've felt like that before, the whole "I deserve this pain" state of self-harm. I'm also happy to say that I haven't cut for several months now, but I know how Ed feels. I hope he gets better soon.
Sqydd chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
I can't say anything that wasn't already said about this beautiful work, but I'm reviewing to let you know, your writing has affected me.
GunsAndMagic chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Itisher chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
Omg there needs to be mooore of thisssss
Shadowfire04 chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
lie until you're not lying anymore
so anyways this was great and now i'm thinking of bill cipher
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
;-;
X chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
The raining comment harkening back to Canon was a nice touch. I admit, I wasn't sure what direction this was going to take, but this was lovely and so well written and thoughtful. Loved it!
FMA-Fangirl33 chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Damn, this was beautiful. None of us actually THOUGHT, emphasis on thought, of Ed's mental instability after Nina's death. Hell we didn't even think about how he probably felt after that because he cried and was depressed for a few episodes before we found him back on his tracks again. Ed is probably one of the most respectable characters in this show, for his strength, both physically and emotionally. We never thought how Ninan's death was tormenting Ed, how huge the impact that her death left on him, and we never thought how broken he must've been that he actually might have attempted suicide. He's a teenager and a kid after all and was probably never expecting to lose someone else so close (Not THAT close but close enough) to him so soon. He lost his mother, almost lost his baby brother, and then he lost a dear friend to the cruelty of the world. This kid is stronger than any of us know. It's almost funny that I'm praising a fictional character that doesn't even exist! But still Edward Elric is one of the strongest and most respectable anime (although I've only watched three anime shows which makes me not have the right to actually say this statement but meh) characters in my opinion. This story considered every damn possibility to what he must've done out of self loath. Kudos to the author of this story on their fantastic work on showing the depth of a really strong character. Srsly, I bet no one of us saw that coming.
kushina410 chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
plz continue with this... dont stop .. one shot for somthing so amazimg is just to cruel
musical.ninja chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
Roy felt another pang of paternal grief
I NEED THIS