Reviews for Wake Me Up When September Ends
Archea chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh, this one is beautiful. I'm fond of Sirius/Albus fics where Albus is Sirius's unacknowledged father and could not help wondering if this might be the case here. But even if the love is merely substitute, or symbolical, the emotion runs deeply. Love the shards imagery, too. Well done, really.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw... how heart-wrenchingly sad. I loved it.
Reddhottmustang chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
aww that was soo sad

this is a really wel written fic good job
GEM8 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This was a great little story. The song was perfect for it. Wonderful job.
kittyrunner chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow, I am utterly speechless from this. Luckily, I can still type out my thoughts. This is an absolute masterpiece. It is so touching and heartfelt. You kept Harry and Dumbledore well in character and it seems as though each of your words were chosen with painstaking care. Superb! I think that this is one of your best pieces, for sure! And the glass was so metaphoric too, with how fragmented, fragile, and shattered Harry was feeling at the time. Thank you so much for writing this-you are truly an extraordinary writer!
disgruntled female chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow. Just... Wow. That was really powerfull! I actually almost started crying. It's like I could feel the pain they were going through. You're very talented. I look forward to reading more from you.