Reviews for A Christmas Turnabout
BlueJay-01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Great Story! Though I would've suggested Larry before Edgy. Edgy must have been in a festive mood to do that. It shows he has a heart. I thought this was such a sweet and cute story. I can actually see this happening.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
aw, so cutee~

and i laughed very hard when i imagined edgeworth in santa costume. snrk-HAHAHAHAHA.

good stuff!
Satoumon chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Edgey... Santa suit... BEARD...

So wrong, yet so wright.
iryna chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I totally loved this! Santa!Edgeworth is the best XD
Umi-kun chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow, this was such a well-written, AWESOME story. Loved it, so cute, so fluffy! And Edgeworth? CLASSIC. Great job!
xcyme chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Loved it. I had this giddy smile on my face the entire time. So very cute, and wonderfully IC too. Except maybe Edgeworth, but I can cut him a break because even Edgey must have some degree of Christmas spirit tucked away in some little corner of him. Made my day, definitely. (:
kichithewolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
that was so cute!
xo'ladyfaith chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
aw..that was so sweet, haha edgeworth dressed up as santa what more could we ask for P and doing a good santa voice too xD ohh man.
The blackdash chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is so fluffy! XD Edgeworth? In a SANTA SUIT?

This is not only fluffy! But so funny! I sque'd like a happy fangirl that I am! XD My gally! Definitely a favorite! Wa!
Jean V chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That was excellent ) I love the Phoenix/Maya interaction. Edgeworth seemed a little OC though, but maybe that's because he's pretending to be Santa...

Please write more Phoenix/Maya - there's just too much Phoenix/Edgeworth stuff and too little Phoenix/Maya... boohoo (

Anyways, great work )
RushingRains chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Omigod, I LOVE IT! Yippee! You're one of the the few Maya-and-Phoenix authors I've read! I'm getting fed up with the same old MilesxPhoenix stuff. This was great.
oli chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
AHAHAHA I love your phoenix wright stories
deleted9account chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
this was the perfect little holiday drabble! i can't even express in words how much i enjoyed this. loved it, keep writting!
pointofview360 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
aw this is cute! i've been wanting to write a christmas fic for a while too, but i'm in the middle of writing an epic one... so i'm thrilled to read this. :-D
Darkspine Shadow chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Awesome story. The thought of Edgeworth in a Santa suit... hilarious! And I liked the ending, too! Great job!