Reviews for What you see is not always what you get
Sarai chapter 1 . 2/23
Awesome.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Very nice. :D
erik chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Much better than canon.
magis1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
BIG SMILE Yeah, he's needed!
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
LOVELY.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I like that you had Gibbs stay for Tony. Great filler!
bostonlegalgirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
OMG! I LOVED THIS!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Love the banter they do. Because of it it got Gibbs to stay. Not like he could stay away/retire when Tony still needs a father figure.

It wasn't as if Jen would be sending him in to tangle with drug cartels or international arms dealers. Not without backup. yeah Right. That's exactly what she did.

So glad Gibbs deiced to stay. He knew/realized Tony would never stop needing his "dad".
sistirbear chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This story resonated with me. I could hear Mark and Michael talking. I could feel the cadence of their speach. It makes perfect sense as to how this happened. Tony's response with the open mouth would fit it perfectly. Write some more, please.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
::grins:: love it! well done!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
(The Writer grins) Great fic! Loved the past mini-mini-ficlets on Tony's previous stays, brilliant addition.
sterno chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
THANKS FOR WRITING A REALLY GOOD CONVO BETWEEN GIBBS AND TONY. LOVE THEM TOGETHTER SO FATHER-SON. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
pandi19 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I've read this several times but never reviewed. It is such a perfect tag. :)

Thank you for writing this.

Question about potential future stories...have you considered writing a story about Tony's high fever flu? Just a thought. :) I think it would be great too. Or did you write it &I missed it?
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Awesome!
msdarque chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Classic, wonderful to read.

I must admit I really like your style.. (though you might have figured it out by now.. lol)

Congrats and many stars!