Reviews for What you see is not always what you get
sterno chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
THANKS FOR WRITING A REALLY GOOD CONVO BETWEEN GIBBS AND TONY. LOVE THEM TOGETHTER SO FATHER-SON. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
pandi19 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I've read this several times but never reviewed. It is such a perfect tag. :)

Thank you for writing this.

Question about potential future stories...have you considered writing a story about Tony's high fever flu? Just a thought. :) I think it would be great too. Or did you write it &I missed it?
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Awesome!
msdarque chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Classic, wonderful to read.

I must admit I really like your style.. (though you might have figured it out by now.. lol)

Congrats and many stars!
Tharhi chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Lovely story, nice characterization. You were able to take a scene from the series that always left me uncomfortable and make it work within the series itself. A lot of the unresolved and barely (if they were at all) mentioned issues were brought up and dealt with. This was the missing scene they really should have included.

I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
What a great take on what convinced Gibbs to stay! :D I love this. Definitely a contrast to all of the Angry!Tony fics I've recently stumbled upon - it's nice to see some variation.

I simply love the dynamic you have between them. I've read a number of fics, but you're still the best at portraying them, in my opinion. Quite well done, indeed.

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
Night Angel Gunny chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That one got tears to my eyes good work.
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
"I'm not in any more danger than every other day of the week." Who's day of the week? Cause Tony's average day seems to be pretty dangerous to me. And the irony "Jen wouldn't be sending him in to tangle with... international arms dealers. Not without backup." priceless. And when you said that Gibbs wondered if 'he didn't sabotage the building himself' is a little unclear if Gibbs is referring to Dinozzo or himself.
The Greek me chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I would really loved to believe that things happened like this...Not that Gibbs just returned and took over without a word...I really like the alternative...Thank you..
scryoko chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh, wow. This fic just... blew me away. I loved it. Absolutely loved it. The ending? Spectacular. How you had Gibbs change his mind and stay was... "Holy shit, that's awesome." That's my response. I loved that you did not state that Gibbs was the only family Tony had. It was implied so well only a idiot wouldn't have been able to figure it out. I knew that Gibbs would change it mind. Aside from canon, I knew there was a possibility that this fic could have been a "what if" in that Gibbs did go back to Mexico. But still, somehow, I knew that Gibbs was going to stay. And again, how you achieved that was simply... stunning.

I have to say though that I read this fic on your LiveJournal instead. I noticed that the one here at , there was another line after "Franks could finish his own hot tub." and that line was "He was needed here." To be honest, I don't think you need that last line at all. It is so very clear that Tony needed him, that he was staying for Tony that I think stating the obvious takes the shock away. I rather like the LJ version better. But, nevertheless, this fic was really both awesome and lovely. _
Lucy chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I'm right there with you, throwing things at the TV, but this fic made it all better. Thanks for posting.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I was always a little bit bitter about the way that Gibbs just came back and took over the team (I mean, who wasn't? xD), but this way of explaining it makes me feel quite a bit better about it. Plus, I love that Tony told Gibbs about Jeanne. (: I always thought it was kind of mean of Jenny not to let Tony tell Gibbs about the undercover thing so he got in trouble all the time. Ugh.

But yeah. Very nice piece. I love the interaction between Gibbs and Tony; as always with your stories, it's excellent. Keep up the good work!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
*smile*
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
wow. you're a good writer. i'm going to go through your list and start reading these stories now.
ghostbeach chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
i loved this little story! i really did. the use of the word 'smidgeon' was awsome! its one of my favorite words... and the ending was better than i icould have imagined!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »