Reviews for Time and Space
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Now this is interesting. Could this immortal be Peter? How are there immortals in the first place...everyone looked basically human. Interesting how this si starting out and I'm guessing Sylar will be a formidable enemy. Great job with the fanfic...off to the next chapter.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Great intro to the story.

I wonder who Peter is as well, mysteries are always a good beginning.

Oh, I did get your email and sure I'd love to be your beta. We can talk later about it...if you have messenger I have yahoo and msn.

Both are vaberella, but msn is . So you can friend me and we can chat about it. I saw the "Rayne" fanfic, not a fan so I wasn't going to read it, but I totally understand what you mean about having defficulty writing for a couple you don't normally write for.

Good luck on this and I'm already really liking Time and Space.
Suzy87 chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
Interesting and a good plot. Peter and the Heroes Universe works very good in this crossover story. You did a great job and I'm happy to know there's a sequel. i will read it, when i have some time left, promise! Love Mal/River and the end is really sweet!
mwalker chapter 14 . 2/19/2008
I'm not sold on the Mal/River romance, but as for the rest, it was a nice amalgam of the two universes. Good work.
Kiya chapter 14 . 2/19/2008
This was a fantastic story. I am a sucker for Mal/River, but the fact that this was a Heroes crossover made it even better_
LunaSoleil07 chapter 14 . 2/11/2008
Ooh, I liked it! Very interesting... A little bit rushed, but, then, I'd complain until it was made into a TV show. :3 Loved your style and characterizations... You hinted at a Peter/Claire relationship, but that's a bit squicky, considering that they're blood relatives. Canonical basis? Anyway, great story. Saw that you have a sequel started, but I'm one of those awful, awful people that generally doesn't read in-progress stories. What can I say? I'm impatient.

Blessed be,

Luna
TsknRaider chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
This was actually really good! You have talent!
hope-passion chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
I really like the idea

River and Peter are my favorites.

and I like how you wove the stories together.

You chose all the right moments in canon to flip back and forth.

I just wish there was more of your voice