Reviews for Mutiny
davidahare chapter 38 . 4/25/2013
I wish there was a sequel to this story.
tds88 chapter 38 . 1/25/2011
Great story. When I first read the description of Sophie, I had a feeling somehow she was going to wind up with Bella and Edward. I like that Bella was able to tell Renee all about them and she was ok with it. Also the wedding and new relationship between the werewolves and vampires were a great way to tie off loose ends with all the characters. I really enjoyed reading the story and Oh Honeymoon.
MrsElrohir-Ancalime chapter 38 . 3/6/2010
This isn't the end, is it :-O

It's really amazing!
kneon chapter 38 . 5/26/2009
A great and sweet story. I like the suspense and the happy ending.
b4d3l2c1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I read both stories and they were wonderful. I was thinking that you should write a third about Rene coming to visit and how she learns about all the Cullens and gets to see for herself just what they can do. I thought it would be a good story and then some bad guys can come along while she is there and threaten to take Sophie. But I thought that this time the bad guys would render all the Cullens with no powers but not Bella (because no on thinks she has any anyway with her mind shield). Then the mommy and wife in her would draw some new powers to her and she would totally rage to save her family. So in the end Bella saves the day and for once she fells like she has proved herself to herself, as the rest already think she it the most valuable. Let me know what you think I would love to read another storie by you.

Linda
wish.i.was.a.rock chapter 38 . 1/18/2009
i think you should write a couple one shots about renee's reaction to bella

like if renee comes to new hampshire and bella shows renee her speed or in the sun or even baseball
xLaLyn chapter 38 . 10/18/2008
I'm sad it's over :(
xLaLyn chapter 28 . 10/17/2008
that was adorable!
xLaLyn chapter 18 . 10/14/2008
yayy real fighting unlike BD X)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 38 . 9/28/2008
I loved this!

You made it really believable, with how they defeated the Vulturi and yet the Cullens weren't the ones to get in charge of things. And then the new treaty, and letting Renee know the truth. I deffinitely liked this fic a lot. I think it had the deeper plot "Honeymoon" lacked (for just reasons). I'm just sad we didn't get to see Jen again, I truly thought she would be a more important character, seeing how much like Bella she was.

Still, wonderful fic!
kinder5 chapter 38 . 6/13/2008
I loved this story, esp. Sophie. Thank you!
silly bj chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
loved it
silly bj chapter 23 . 5/24/2008
I believe Bella and Edward have made a new little friend. Sophie would be very well taken care of by the Cullen family. Let's hope it happens I'm reading on. Thanks!
FirenIcewillSuffice chapter 38 . 5/15/2008
omg i read both your stories in 3 days and they are so good! you are freaking amazing at writing. You sound like stephenie, who is just a good author! Your characters are reasonable, endearing ones and the story line is awesome and unexpected! One question, how does Sophie have topaz eyes as a human? I thought the color was pretty unnatural. Aw this story almost made me cry and now i'm going to go through withdrawls! help! any recommendations?
Twilighter4ever chapter 38 . 4/27/2008
Amazing writing! i absolutely love your stories, I love how you gave everyone a happy and satisfying ending, would you be writing more? I know that you wrapped up the story really nicely but I'm just in love with your story line.