Reviews for Flight 33
CLSRandom89 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Loved it. I'm sorry that I didn't find this story earlier when you posting it up, because I would of reviewed every chapter, which I don't normally do. You had me crying from chapter 1 and I thank you for that. Its not often that you come across such a well written story like this.

I hope you are still writing either here or hopefully something that I can buy in a bookstore because you have a gift and it definitely shouldn't be wasted.

Thank you again..
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I like it
CailinNollaig chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Oh, that was beautiful. It was so sad and bittersweet. I kept holding onto the hope that you wouldn't let him die throughout the first chapters - but like Brooke's hope, mine

faded as the list went on. I actually CRIED. Granted, it was only two tears, but it was still something.

' "And you know what? I'm fighting all over again, and this time I don't have Keith or even Lucas here to help me."' - THAT is the line that broke me. I just burst out crying, it

is the harsh truth and it's devestating.

But, where's Peyton throughout all of this?

Oh and JFK's quote was very sad as well. It's the truth that makes it so difficult though.

And Nathan was great. I loved the way you portrayed him. He will be a great uncle, just like Lucas and Keith were.. Wow.. tragedy really does run in that family...

Haley's words were so right "You this is a blessing" Something along those lines- not a direct quote. But she was so right!

That was just amazing! The last chapter was so sweet. Will's a typical kid (the public affection embarassment) but he's sweet to think about his mother and father. I'm glad he read the book - which was THE sweetest and most horrible thing for you to do. You made me cry all over again!

I don't actually cry that much in fics, and I certainly dont cry while writing mine (which are VERY sad and ful of grief) but you made me cry throughout it.

I think the best chapter was arguably chapter 4.

Meh, just my opinion.

Anyway, ttyl!

Keep writing!

SkyBlueSw chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
This was so sad but I enjoyed the ending poor Brooke.
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
i really have no interest in reading a story where you kill off one of the main characters before you even explore the relationship he had with the other main character. you did a very poor job with this story. we know so little of lucas and brooke and who they are to each other that you killing him off literally killed this story in its tracks. too short, too rushed and too undeveloped. if this story isn't about brucas and it is about brooke and the baby she may be having then you really need to reevaluate the outline of this story because as of now there is no clear plot line or development as to how this story is taking shape and what it is supposed to mean. how disappointing. well, i'm done.
Brooke6404 chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
OMG i love it! it was wonderful! (and i was crying by the end of this chapter!) i love that saying!
awhero chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
that was definately the perfect ending to your story! i'm glad u added it in. if u ended it with her going into the house, it wouldn't have been as awesome as this made the chapter. the whole story was abt how stong brooke was and how everything works out in the end. the very fact that she's letting her son onto a plane was proof of that.

it was amazing how a story where lucas died is such a testament of their love. great going! this was definately one of the best fanfics i have read.
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
awee im soo sad this story is over : (

it was really good! u did an amazing job...i cant wait for your next story :D
maakri chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
This chapter was probably the saddest of them all. You had me crying again! I'm so expecting a happy story soon:p But this was so good, know that! x
brucas333 chapter 5 . 3/13/2008's over? m okay...well

uhh...good story! i liked the way you ended it, i just hoped it would be a little longer! hahah good story1!
whiters chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
OMG...this was one absolutely amazing story!

You've had me from the very beginning and I have truly enjoyed reading this story. Although, it wasn't always easy; but no heartbreaking story ever is. I was so invloved in it that I felt like I was a part of it (does that sound completely crazy?). But you pulled me so far in that I became a part of these characters. And it's weird because you took the characters from the show that we already know and put a whole other spin on them. Which is so great.

The "confrontation", if you will, between Nathan, Brooke and Haley was much needed. I think it makes us readers feel better when we are assured that Brooke is not alone in raising her and Lucas' baby. And even though it's still heartbreaking it brings a smile to my face.

Anyway, this was truly a great story!
hoeoverbros chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
I loved it! It was amazing! And I balled my eyes out! Lol. Great story!
brookenlucas4eva03 chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
Lotteigh23 chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
Aww. That last chapter was so well written. The ending was absolutely perfect. Good job.
solodancer chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
wow. This story has literally brought me to tears. I was about to start crying when brooke read the book. I really wish that lucas had stayed alive (I'm a sucker for happy endings) but it was nice how you went 12 years into the future. And throughout this story I've had to fight back tears, but then I feel really stupid crying over a story, but whatever. :)

anyway, I hope you write a new story soon-with a much HAPPIER ending! :) thanks!