Reviews for For Her Sake
MrsGirlyHurley chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Beautiful story- thank you for writing it
Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
An interesting take on an already-epic story! I've gotta agree with everyone else here, I shied away at first because fanfictions centered around topics like these tend to be slash, completely out-of-character, or so horribly put together both in terms of plot and grammar that I would like nothing more than to bash my face against my desk for all eternity or at least until my optical nerves cease to burn with the sheer awfulness, but this didn't disappoint me one bit! You stayed in character perfectly; you painted a beautifully vivid image of the way Silent Hill works; you even created new, very plausible theories.

All in all, that's more than ten out of ten in my book, and I'd love to see you write more in the future! :)
Leo chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
... H... holy crap.

... I've just gotta say-this is the /best/ theory-slash-characterization-slash-explanation of Silent Hill I've /ever/ come across. I really loved the writing style, and how true to the characters you remained even as you introduced new ideas at the same time. It was completely believable in-Silent-Hill-universe, and were Silent Hill a real place I wouldn't be surprised to find that it works in exactly this way.

A wonderful job, my friend, and if I had a FanFiction account this would be one of the first in my favorites. Really great, keep up the writing!
Kyn chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I liked this. Though now I am curious to see these characters carried forward ;)
Punky Ninja chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love this. :) Your writing is utterly flawless and the images it conveys are brilliant. It's great to see some interaction between Pyramid Head and Valtiel; their personalities and the relationship between them is one of intrigue and you portrayed it in an exceptional way. Wonderful work!
Hyne chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I can't believe as many times as I've read this, I hadn't fav'd it. Correcting this now. Love this!
Arktos chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
...Wow. Normally I don't read stories like this, but I was bored and the summary sounded at least half-interesting. The result is that you managed to turn every preconception I had on its head.

I've never seen this take on the relationship between Valtiel and Pyramid Head...it's simply amazing. Better yet, it fits neatly into canon, and gives a fresh, if not slightly bewildering glimpse into the lives of the creatures in the Otherworld. I really liked the use of light in this to represent the god's promise, as well as the interesting way you intergrated this entire story idea with the events of SH2...it was a fascinating read, and I'm glad to see there's still originality left in the fandom :)
Katence chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
A-MAZING story. I really love this!

Brilliant. ]
TheLeagueOfExtraordinaryMorons chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This was a very interesting story that took a step in a refreshing new direction. Still strange to see the creatures talk, but a great concept.
Hinodeh chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Initially I was sceptical about this story since Valtiel and PH actually speak in this and are coherent.

I shouldn't have worried because your story is really well-written and original.

Loved how PH created his underlings, how he got corrupted by the sins of humankind and yet he still felt devotion for the god.

The best part in my eyes was when PH justified why he raped everything and everyone. It just fit him and the SH universe.

I really hope that someday you will write for SH again.
korinara chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Christ, this is absolutely brilliant. I normally don't read genfic, and if I do, it has to be really, really good.

And this is.

Pyramid Head's suffering made me so sad. Angry at Valtiel, but also sympathetic. I've only played Silent Hill 0rigins and Silent Hill 2, but I know enough to be able to figure out what's going on.

Now that you've sufficiently filled my head with theories and more thoughts than I can hold, I'm off to write. Thank you for the plotbunny, and also this amazing piece. Truly Silent Hill, if I do say so myself.
Moors chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Intresting idea to work upon, the idea that accompines light is also likable. Well done. :D