Reviews for Blurry
MidnightHalcyon chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
You did an awesome job with this story :)
RollWithIt chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
Kay so.

WOAHH

This was amazing! I loved every single part of the story! Excellent work! Please keep it up!
xMrsGrissomx chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
love the story:)
Onehopelesshero chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
Lol, well done...no acctually well done is a understatement. Lets go with amazing.
Famous4it chapter 13 . 7/15/2008
I come back from a four day road trip and looks what's waiting for me: two new awesome really made my day!
GSRsara4eva1623 chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
I loved your story! That last chapter was great, and I loved the 'homemade burrito' thing! I hope you write another story! )
Aliengirla chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
Ah, the homemade burrito... Great ending to a great story... Job well done...
CSIvHP11 chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
really good ending, I love the last chap, with Hodges, thats to good:)
El Gringo Loco chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
An excellent ending solving, among other things, the great burrito mystery. Hodges is beautifully done and very much in character. It's been a good story over all. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ElisaCollette chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
This is very interesting - can't wait to read more. I'm worried about how badly Sara must be hurt if Catherine didn't even recognize her!
Aliengirla chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
Great chapter and a great way to say, that Sara's well on her way to being her old self again... Looking forward to read the epilogue...
kiarcheo chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
I'm waiting for the epilogue
BuzzFabs chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
Creepy story, but ultra-cool!
kiarcheo chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
will sara wake up sooner or later?I can't wait for her point of view...please update soon
xMrsGrissomx chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
I just read the whole story and I loved it! Your story is my favorite so far. Can't wait for the next part! You're a great writer!