Reviews for My Enemies Aren't The Ones I Fear
flikaroo chapter 8 . 6/27
This was a fun read. I especially like how Leo continued to struggle with expressing his relationship with Raph in public and he struggled with the public displays of affection with Mikey and Donnie. Not everyone can handle the public displays.
CavanahBlues chapter 8 . 3/19
This was a lovely story. I thoroughly enjoyed the aspect of Splinter not approving of their relationship. I admit that I thought that his disapproval would be portrayed while he was alive and he would actively act on it but I also liked that he offered a revelation till the very end, although I thought it was a rather cruel move from Splinter, however, it didn't take me away from the story, then again I am very open minded when liberties are taken in fanfiction. Reading through Raph's POV was my absolute favorite and was on point; You have an awesome writing style and took us along for a great ride :).
NyxLied chapter 8 . 2/9
Excellent fanfic! Enjoyed every word of it!
Night's Beast chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Wow what a story! I love it! I hope you write a sequel (I know you mentioned a possible one in an A/N)! I wouldn't say OT4, as I love the exclusive pairs :)
Kara chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
I loved it!.
Kara chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Kara chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
jajajajajjajajaja, XD that final ajajajajajajjaja. I love your story and your "writers style" :D. See ya
Kara chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I just love this story, specially this chap. Thanks for that.
Jajajajaj, blonde moments XDDD
AlphaLightBearer1 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
YES! you must make the next story a sequel to this one! the plot is too intense and plus, it thickened right at the ending. when Don said " I love him" (love him as in Mikey or love him as in Leo OoO) and then asked Raph if he loved Leo, i immediately thought "oh no, he's still not completely over him" AAAND there is the unanswered question: who told Splinter? and what exactly did Splinter mean with relationship and "it" being wrong? and he only mentioned brother... which brother? just a 'few' cliffhangers that DESERVE to be unveiled!
anyhoos, what do i know, i'm just one more avid reader craving for more tcest and not getting enough of it _
so it's up to you. however, i HIGHLY encourage some form of sequel to your awesome story!
PaleAngel90 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Loved the romance,good story,i hope to read more talent like this :)
Jaricchi chapter 8 . 11/10/2012

It's there strength! Thanks so much for sharing, it was such a pleasure to read! 8D
Timid Otaku chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Awesome story!
s3rv3nt-0f-thy-3vil-0n3 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
:) Freaking loved this story. Absolutely wonderful in everyway. 11/10 XD But it ended D,x
thehappystalkerball chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Wow! I really enjoyed this! Wish there had been a little more Mikey and Donnie, because I favor them moreso than Raph and Leo, but I did enjoy Leo's hesitancy on everything. I loved how Raph kept pushing. And wow, talk about awkward, Splinter's last words to Leo. Talk about sad! Awww!

I love how Leo wasn't cool with Donnie and Mikey being so open. I was SURPRISED, but it put a nice twist on things! Anyway, I enjoyed it, great job! Wouldn't mind a sequel at all! Or maaaaybe another story but from Don and Mikey's povs? *hinthintnudgenudge* LOL! :D
No More Love chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Lmao that ending was funny :)