Reviews for My Enemies Aren't The Ones I Fear
BizarreImage chapter 8 . 3/19
This was a lovely story. I thoroughly enjoyed the aspect of Splinter not approving of their relationship. I admit that I thought that his disapproval would be portrayed while he was alive and he would actively act on it but I also liked that he offered a revelation till the very end, although I thought it was a rather cruel move from Splinter, however, it didn't take me away from the story, then again I am very open minded when liberties are taken in fanfiction. Reading through Raph's POV was my absolute favorite and was on point; You have an awesome writing style and took us along for a great ride :).
NyxLied chapter 8 . 2/9
Excellent fanfic! Enjoyed every word of it!
Night's Beast chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Wow what a story! I love it! I hope you write a sequel (I know you mentioned a possible one in an A/N)! I wouldn't say OT4, as I love the exclusive pairs :)
Kara chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
I loved it!.
Kara chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
MY HEARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT!
Kara chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
jajajajajjajajaja, XD that final ajajajajajajjaja. I love your story and your "writers style" :D. See ya
Kara chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I just love this story, specially this chap. Thanks for that.
Jajajajaj, blonde moments XDDD
AlphaLightBearer1 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
YES! you must make the next story a sequel to this one! the plot is too intense and plus, it thickened right at the ending. when Don said " I love him" (love him as in Mikey or love him as in Leo OoO) and then asked Raph if he loved Leo, i immediately thought "oh no, he's still not completely over him" AAAND there is the unanswered question: who told Splinter? and what exactly did Splinter mean with relationship and "it" being wrong? and he only mentioned brother... which brother? just a 'few' cliffhangers that DESERVE to be unveiled!
anyhoos, what do i know, i'm just one more avid reader craving for more tcest and not getting enough of it _
so it's up to you. however, i HIGHLY encourage some form of sequel to your awesome story!
KUDOS!
PaleAngel90 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Loved the romance,good story,i hope to read more talent like this :)
Jaricchi chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Love.

It's there strength! Thanks so much for sharing, it was such a pleasure to read! 8D
Timid Otaku chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Awesome story!
s3rv3nt-0f-thy-3vil-0n3 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
:) Freaking loved this story. Absolutely wonderful in everyway. 11/10 XD But it ended D,x
thehappystalkerball chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Wow! I really enjoyed this! Wish there had been a little more Mikey and Donnie, because I favor them moreso than Raph and Leo, but I did enjoy Leo's hesitancy on everything. I loved how Raph kept pushing. And wow, talk about awkward, Splinter's last words to Leo. Talk about sad! Awww!

I love how Leo wasn't cool with Donnie and Mikey being so open. I was SURPRISED, but it put a nice twist on things! Anyway, I enjoyed it, great job! Wouldn't mind a sequel at all! Or maaaaybe another story but from Don and Mikey's povs? *hinthintnudgenudge* LOL! :D
No More Love chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Lmao that ending was funny :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
I swear. What splinter said sounded like he was getting on to Leo about keeping it from him, not that he disapproved.