Reviews for Fairytale
LiesxDissapointments14 chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
I want the next chapter! Why didnt you finish! I dont like when people do that :( it was a great story you have a great imagination
zfj chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
update, only been 10 years...
Harbor Port chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
you never updated :'(
Mlanie chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
trop belle histoire ! faite une suite s'il vous plait '(
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
How come you never updated?
Bounty Hunter666 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Well, I know I reviewed this by e-mail once upon a time, but I feel I should express my undying love for this story publicly.

*stealing idea for a diamon commercial* I-LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! well, I guess, this will have to do...*flashes a cheap plastic diamond she got for 25 cents*

But seriously though, this is a great story. I've been down the suicidal road, I council suicidal friends, so suicide is playing a big roll in my life right now -.- *sigh* Well written, good description-especially with emotions.

~B-Hunter~
KxH chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
this is good update asap
Cristal Ball chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
Oh please update soon! I love the way this story is going! I wonder how Goten will save Bra... and I've noticed that you haven't update this story in a quite a while... more like more than a year! Please continue soon! i would like to know what happens to this story! You gotta update as quickly as possible... it really caught my attention! So please I'm begging you to update ch. 8 soon! PLEASE! UPDATE!

update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update!update! update! update! update! update! update!

Must you make me beg?

KittieKat chapter 7 . 2/11/2003
Hey! I LOVE your story! You have GOT to update soon!

Kittie
Caith chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Gee .. thanks! i love the ginyu force. And i like this fic, too. But i don't know enough about GT to write a fic ... i'm glad you like my jeice stories! ( thinks about doing the dance of joy, but realizes she is in a school library. )
Alyssa-Anime-Angel chapter 7 . 11/18/2002
Please write more very soon. I really enjoyed your fic.
Daughter of Black chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
COME ON STARKILLER! it's been 8 months since you last updated! i really want read the other chapters! Pleeze! :P
Pan2 chapter 7 . 10/24/2002
Hey! You! I demand you write more! Come on, you haven't wrote anything in ages. Ok, so I'm not one to talk since I haven't done anything in a long long long time. But your stuff's good, and I wanna know where you're going with all this. Grrrrrr...

Write more now!

please ;

Ja ne

Pan-chan
Daughter of Black chapter 7 . 10/21/2002
STARKILLER why you no updaty for long time! PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!

Vegeta: UPDATE update real soon please do it to make her shutup. I'm begging you!

Trunks: Shes driving us all insane! We can't take it much longer!
Amariya chapter 7 . 10/9/2002