Reviews for Eames' manic Monday
xlnthands chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I don't know if you are still reading this site but I loved this story! I can tell that english is not your first language but excellent plot and good storyline transend language barriers. I really liked that she ended up choosing tea!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
OMG! That was so cute. Poor Alex. LOL I just want to hug her. Poor girl. What a horrible days. I love the B/Aness. :) The cleavage was amusing, and I'm glad he finally asked her out. :D YAY :D Great work.
YaneDirnt20 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
hahaha...this was hillarious! great job!
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
LOL! You did a great job! I love these little humor fics! And don't worry about your spelling and grammer. You did just fine!
Metisse chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
You do better than some who claim English as their first and only language. Poor Alex. I can relate to her big time! LOL

Glad to see you managed to post your story. :)
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
This made me smile. The poor gal, thwarted in her quest for coffee. Very nice :)
Frost Deejn chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Oh, poor Alex. At least she didn't kill anyone, like I would if I went a day without coffee.

Your grammar and spelling are very good. If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have known English wasn't your first language. Good job!
ilyahna chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
hahahah. This was very cute. And just so you know, your grammar is much better than some who's first language IS English... if you ever want someone to help you edit just for the sake of your own learning, I would love to. Just send me a PM. You write very well, already! I giggled at this story.