Reviews for Naruto: Back to the Unknown
3tailedkitsune chapter 1 . 9/14
Very good intro, looking forward to reading more.
rebecca85 chapter 23 . 6/30
Oh, that was so good. Mmm, now I'm full of happy feelings that I get from reading good fanfiction, thank you. You write so well, I'm really very jealous. Usually authors that can (or want to) write a battle scene just put down the action and bam, there you go. But those types of scenes are quite boring to read and that's why I was so pleasantly surprised by yours. There was dialogue, action, humour, surprises, all in one easily understood package. Darn, I wish I can do that too, someday...

This was, really, just a very good read. And Naruto's reaction for his ever growing harem was novel: He was actually concerned that it wouldn't be fair for the girls to share him. Aww, that just brought all the cuddly feels. If there was anything I didn't like in this fic... hmm, it would have to be Kurenai and Kyuubi. Because as Kurenai is a ninja and so much older than Naruto, would it really be fair (or feasible) for her to wait so long to have a family? I don't know... And Kyuubi, well, I just miss him. It's a shame he isn't around more, but what can you do.

Cheers!
rebecca
agnar chapter 9 . 6/27
You were doing so well, until you force-fed Hinata into the 'harem'. Ah well, at least now I'm no longer so worried about the fic being long dead.
ytygr chapter 23 . 6/15
Ok so it's been three plus years I am assuming this is a dead fic but still a good read if you don't mind it being incomplete.
Pretty good story please continue it
D chapter 23 . 3/31
While I did notice some flaws in your story; they weren't enough to damage it either. One thing I noticed is that the relationship track stagnated. Honestly, I don't know of any 13 year old boy who could resist temptation. Especially when surrounded by beautiful women in the same bed. It would take a saint or an act of god to keep a boy of that age from going after them. That is pretty much the only flaw I saw; the stagnation of relationship dynamics. Heck from what I could read the boy didn't even try to get to second base let alone third. Ha-ha you didn't have to go for a home run hit but you could have at least put a couple of tidbits in to keep the relationship flowing as well as the story.
Dracoessa chapter 18 . 3/25
Interesting way to structure the final round.
Anime Princess chapter 23 . 2/29
I'm glad that Naruto has akwnowledged the fact that he still has much to learn about being a commander from his father. I HOPE his next fight is amGOOD one!
Anime Princess chapter 20 . 2/26
Interesting how Naruto and the others are dealing with things. I like how Minato, as the Hokage, is making things SO much better for Konoha!
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 2/9
NO PLEASE NO HINATA
X chapter 23 . 11/27/2015
It's a really good story. Keep going, and please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
What the fuck?
TheCabbageManWriting chapter 23 . 10/29/2015
It's really too bad that this is no longer updating, I really liked it.
Superengineer chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
This story is awesome. Please update :)
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
I love how naru is just like his family and hes even more a prankter than them,ahhhh
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »