Reviews for Naruto: Back to the Unknown
Im pretty sure that biju are not demons
Realy? You made themÄ™ demons thats total cliche
Every character talks and acts like a simpleton.
I love your story it is very well written on of the better ones out there I have seen and I read a lot the only thing I don't like is the story is progressing slowly I think their are to many fillers but other than that it is amazing.
lalo80 chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
Porfa actualiza pronto
Hayagiku chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
STHAP TORMENTING ME WITH ALL THEM TIMESKIIIPS!
MWRANDOM chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
Nice work overall.
MWRANDOM chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Excellent work. Although shorter than I expected you did a decent job on the Wave Arc. I'm not sure about cutting out Tazuna's family and skipping over the people's plight as with the scenes you showed you shifted the focus from saving a country and uplifting it's people to ninja recruitment. Still, this accoplished your goals for the story and the character interaction was good.
MWRANDOM chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Good story so far, although the Shinigami scene came off as slightly contrived. It would have been better if the Death God had either just taken the mad hermit's soul without complaint or had accepted the idea of taking Itachi. Saying that the sacrifice had to be willing is obviously false unless you are trying to say that the mad hermit wanted to die and was willing to sacrifice himself for Gaara. An argument could be made about him being already dead however the fact is that he had a form of life living within Gaara. Mostly dead is still partially alive after all. With the Shinigami making a big fuss about it and changing his mind it comes out as an overly dramatic plot device designed simply to show Naruto and Ginko care about each other. Other than this the story has been pretty interesting. It's nice to see the changes Naruto is making, many of which I haven't seen in a fic before. The grammar and spelling seems to be pretty good as well. All in all, it's good work.
acetwolf94 chapter 23 . 8/26/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Hatsumi Blade chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
I like it :P.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
YWY, do I like this story? No... I love it!
16bowencg chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
i dont like it i love it
vitalie28 chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
Super!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Whenever you write a story Put your sentences in past tense because you're doing it in present tense and the terrible Grammer of it is making this story less appealing.
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »