Reviews for Naruto: Back to the Unknown
Naruto fan 90 chapter 23 . 5/16
good job
Monster King chapter 23 . 3/6
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
arrgh chapter 14 . 2/28
Is there any lemons...i got my pervert senses say me in class yugito was gonna have sex ..but it was abolished so dovu have or this one fucking harem does even have lemons
arrgh chapter 4 . 2/28
now ur telling me kyubi is sealed in naruto ...u forgot ur own story fucker...u wrote shingami took him , somewhere u wrote silver fox telling naruto though kyubi is not sealed in him he is a blah blah...so u suck in remembering ur own story
arrgh chapter 4 . 2/28
i m think this is getting boring and bringing legendry sanniin huh! this really make things messed up
idea chapter 1 . 2/28
Great idea of starting i m looking more into this story
8 chapter 10 . 1/14
Continue plz
gues chapter 6 . 1/9
Rally dont see the need to kill both itachi and shisui. Minata would not have agreed to it. He just acked like Danzo.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
Create a fiction where naruto goes to a DC univers where all the justice league members are female including some villans
king gilgamesh chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
never thought I'd find myself calling a story naieve but here I am
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
SOOOO CRinGY
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
Well, I like where the romance part is going, that Narutos parents are alive and that they have future knowledge... but there are 3 things that annoy me. 1. The Bijuus are way too nice/human alike 2. Kyuubi wanting to make Narutos his successor is way too ridiculous 3. The whole Ushia thing makes no sense. They planned a civil war and Itachi was ordered to stop them in canon. Why would they kill him now for no reason?
3tailedkitsune chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Very good intro, looking forward to reading more.
rebecca85 chapter 23 . 6/30/2016
Oh, that was so good. Mmm, now I'm full of happy feelings that I get from reading good fanfiction, thank you. You write so well, I'm really very jealous. Usually authors that can (or want to) write a battle scene just put down the action and bam, there you go. But those types of scenes are quite boring to read and that's why I was so pleasantly surprised by yours. There was dialogue, action, humour, surprises, all in one easily understood package. Darn, I wish I can do that too, someday...

This was, really, just a very good read. And Naruto's reaction for his ever growing harem was novel: He was actually concerned that it wouldn't be fair for the girls to share him. Aww, that just brought all the cuddly feels. If there was anything I didn't like in this fic... hmm, it would have to be Kurenai and Kyuubi. Because as Kurenai is a ninja and so much older than Naruto, would it really be fair (or feasible) for her to wait so long to have a family? I don't know... And Kyuubi, well, I just miss him. It's a shame he isn't around more, but what can you do.

Cheers!
rebecca
agnar chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
You were doing so well, until you force-fed Hinata into the 'harem'. Ah well, at least now I'm no longer so worried about the fic being long dead.
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »