Reviews for California Sunshine
Great story so far
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Epov...funny
AJCCLMBCN chapter 38 . 12/6/2010
Hey, I loved this story :) It was a great story but you had a multiple spelling errors and some parts didn't make much sense. I also could probably do without all the flashbacks especially the one during the last chapter, there was really no point in adding the similarities to Bella's life in Seattle and her presentense. Anyways, that's my opinion - but I loved it anyways, good job & keep up the great work :)
XxRawrItsArielxX chapter 38 . 7/16/2010
i loved the story :)

sorry for not reviewing,i was too caught up in reading,lol

i loved the story :)

it was amazing!
XxRawrItsArielxX chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
I KNEW SUMTHIN WOULD HAPPEN!

:D

anywayz poor rose,and ali.

:( x[ x( D:
XxRawrItsArielxX chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
i'm sorry. i dont like jesse.

im sitten here waiten for somethin to happen, bellas ex comes back...jesse turns into a jerk...urgg! somethings gonna happen but idk what! it has something to do with one of the girls...and one of the guys i know that 4 sure...lol.
XxRawrItsArielxX chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
i dont lyk jessie. hes not what he appears to be obviously. no one is that perfect. jesse is gonna end up doiin somethin, or somethings gonna happen.
Arctick Child chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I'm not going to sugar coat this; your 'story' is so very, very bad that I would prefer being force fed a glass full of diuretic cat shit that has been thrown in a blender with coffee creamer and toenail clippings and made to look like a smoothie before being heavily diluted by menstrual blood and urine and covered in brain matter. It is reminiscent of a kindergartner's first attempt at a story, minus the endearing spelling errors and five-year-old innocence. In fact, a dead earthworm hanging from the rotting mouth of a crow's corpse could have done a better job of this. Now that I've given you fair warning, you are free to stop reading at any time, as I'm sure your tiny little brain may have trouble understanding some of it.

This 'story' is a perfect example of how a twelve year old with a keyboard and half a brain cell can thoroughly rape the English language, then laugh as it lays sobbing in its own blood and cumm. I was fighting tears and vomit with every line, because quite frankly, this is the worst horror you could ever inflict on a person. A respectable author would have first written everything out, proofread it, realized it was shit, deleted it, tried again, and then sent it off to a Beta who would then tell the writer that it was **, and repeat these steps until you have a story that is both readable and good. At one point I actually pulled out a screwdriver and began to take apart my computer in an attempt to destroy this plague against all works of fiction, when I realized that destroying my computer would not handle the problem efficiently. My cat's excrement has more creativity and format than this 'story' does, and it saddens me that no one has informed you of how extraordinarily awful this abomination is. I do hope that you'll find yourself a respectable Beta and some self-respect before you continue to ruin the eyes of whatever unfortunate soul happens upon this 'story' next.

Hugs and Kisses,

Ker0s3ne K1d
Leech Lover101 chapter 38 . 3/20/2010
I think it was so smart to have the last chaper that was like she had a COL
Leech Lover101 chapter 25 . 3/15/2010
Sorry about not rewiewing uldn't stop 's 7 fuckin AM on a school night.I played 2 stay quite or else i'll b in big trouble.I like the fact that bella 4gives sweet.i wonder wat laureen will do? :D love it so far!

~Leech Lover101
Coalesced chapter 38 . 12/22/2009
Is there going to be a sequel?
marie1976 chapter 38 . 12/7/2009
i liked this story it was good cant wait to read your other stories
Samirabws chapter 38 . 11/2/2009