Reviews for Birth
tutriceange chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
This was a good story. I liked that they were just snippets of Alice and nohting too in deapth. It's a nice change. You did a really great job!
Maximista chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
I like this. It's like she can never full grasp what being human is because she has no experience of it.
Maximista chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Oh Jalice. I love them. This was great. I like how you juxtaposed a bunch of things, like his gentle voice versus his sinister eyes and how he wishes to forget his past while she longs to remember it. And I loved the comparison made to how she felt when she woke up to how people would feel if they remembered being born. Great job :)
I'dRatherBeRunning chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
I LOVED this. Alice is such an amazing, complex character, and is often underappreciated. You've captured her essence SO WELL.

"It's as if I was just born. Maybe this is how everybody would feel if they could actually remember their birth...The confusion of entering the world and not knowing what got you there."

"Even after the sun will burn up the earth and countless other lives will be gone, she can see them still clinging to each other and drifting in space, their skin sparkling as brilliantly as the stars around them and their love outshining everything else in the surrounding blackness, lasting even after the oldest star burns out."

This was just so beautiful. The imagery you've provided about Alice and Jasper through this whole thing was just fantastic. Bravo on an excellent job!
Anjel-Eri chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
I like you discribe what's going on with Alice internaly. _ very interesting read.
Anjel-Eri chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
It's a little vague. It would be more interesting if you told what she did after she woke up...or before she met jasper.
Topaz Ki chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
i3vampires chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
it's soo sad! but it's completely and uterly beautiful! )

Happy Easter!
The Vanishing Magician chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
I loved all three of these. They're so incredibly cute! Keep up the great work.

-Jacqueline :)
roflmort chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Kinda short, but other than that it was good.
PoohBearLuv chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
this wasinteresting kinda boring but better thanwaticanwrite