Reviews for Sweet Revenge
EloquentLady chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
It is so sad you haven't contiued this story in so long had i found it sooner, i would have suggest tell the host club... heh i mean they would snap, but then again pay back is a bitch and karma just two steps ahead why not have a little haruhi x other host.
kai chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
The club members beat the heck out of kyoya and haruhi ends up with hikaru
FOMO chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
... it's been YEARS since you updated...
FOMO chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
kyoya is a man whore lol jk... im raging now since of kyoya!
storywriter dream chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
i love this story and i had an idea that maybe haruhi could get a make over or something and make herself look REALLY hot and maybe play a cat and mouse kinda game with him. well any way i just hope you update soon! :)
dark and bittersweet chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
hmm.. my idea for haruhi's revenge...hmm, one, maybe haruhi can tell kyoya's dad (yoshio) about the situation and elist his , she could tell kyoya that she's pregnant (but this will work only if they did 'it' already) with his child though it's a lie-just to get a reaction from him, and probably torture him as well. or you can combine those two ideas. do whatever you like with these suggestions, have fun with it. as long as you update. xP lol.

i think id like to see haruhi put kyoya on a guilt trip. };p
CrazyGurlie chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
READ THIS! IT'S ME ALIA101. MY ACCOUNT IS SO MESSED UP SO I MADE A NEW ONE! I WILL TRY TO POST THE CHAPTERS BACK UP ON MY PROFILE. THIS IS ALSO ONE OF THE REASONS I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE STORIES. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME U CAN STILL MESSAGE ME AT , BECAUSE I KNOW I MENTIONED THAT I WAS THE SAME PERSON LOLZZ.
Dusty Dawn chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
myself, what I would do is have Haruhi dress up to make him get the WRONG impression, have her do things that he loves, but when he goes to kiss her, she gets away from him. That's how I'd get revenge _

Then when he demands for an explination, she tells him.

I dunno, I think that's what should happen. Maybe I'm just cruel to poor Kyouya
Charlie Bucket chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
She should...ruin Kyouya's rep slowly but surely...lolz
JenSoma chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
I think it would be funny if Haruhi cheated on Kyoya with Jen right in front of him at his house. I did it as a joke to my bf with and he confesed about stuff he did before i even met him.
loretta537 chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
what to do to kyouya...

1. let the other girl know he's been cheating on them both (double revenge)

2. enlist the help of the host club (especially the twins)

3. haruhi is smart, and i'm sure in her time at ouran and around kyouya she's learned about finances, ruin kyouya financially

4. ruin kyouya socially, make sure the girls that come to the host club know what he's like

5. kyouya's dad likes haruhi right? let him know

6. have hunny attach himself to kyouya looking cute and miserable anytime kyouya wants away from him

7. have mori and/or hunny decide to 'train' kyouya in self defense, kyouya can 'accidently' get alot of bruises

8. have tamaki get kyouya to dress up as a girl, then kidnap him and take pictures of him in public

9. slip him sleeping pills, dress him up and take pictues of him dressed up (with makeup) holding a stuffed animal (or several) with lots of lace and flowers

10. while he's dressed up (or down) have various host club members kiss him and take pictures, now everyone will think he's gay

11. enlist the help of kasanoda and nekozawa, they know haruhi's a girl and like her

12. enlist the help of renge, even if she doesnt know haruhi is a girl she'll still help

13. make haruhi fall for mori, i really like mori/haruhi stories.
Ehzzu chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Hi I really like this story so... can you pleaseupload soon...
falling.petals chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Erm, this is so similar to my story... I promise I didn't steal your idea though! However, I would like to say that this chapter had a lot of unimportant dialogue, and Haruhi is kinda ooc. But I guess this is just to lay the foundation.
ZiggyTheNinja chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
UR WHAT? AWW! WHY? that makes me sad...i would like to countiune the story...if its ok with u...

~fly on
sonata hirano chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
what haruhi going to do i cant wait to see