Reviews for The True Meaning Of Love
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
wow...thats deep friendship both of them have

please update soon it's really a great story, but what will happen between T.K and Kari from now on. How about you make Cathrine appeare to be T.K's girl and Kari jelouse.

but on top of that please update soon -v
Hathos chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Wow, there were like so many errors.
Storyteller of Dimensions chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
OK, good, but please don't make Davis day or TK not being suspicious after the promise (typical for TK is not to show it on outside, but inside be suspicious and everything). Also making Davis die would only make hurt the story, especially it would make Davis seem to have supernatural powers to foresaw future, even if it was some disease (Davis isn't the type to stop hoping -not while TK is breathing- and fight something like this and I'm sure that TK would know about it). Just observe more the characters. Also I think you should somehow consider what we were saying in earlier chapters. TK feeling betrayed about that nor Davis or Kari told him about their relationship, I think that would make a nice addition to the drama and also more explanation of what Kari meant with that TK haven't told her anything to change it. At last please don't make the silly mistake of that now everybody will be happy and TK will return back to Japan!

Well I think I stop here! Writing too much.

Hope that you update soon and get your personal things in order! Good luck!
Lord Pata chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
nice chapter, good to see things calmed down with TK and Davis, wonder what will happen next? hope you can update soon this is really good :)
happyjoyclub chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
OMG! So much drama! I like it! It reminds me of a time when this kind of stuff wasn't counted as Jerry Springer and Bar Brawls were allowed. Ignore me, I had sugar! LOL! but seriously, great work! update soon plz!

Luv Ya!

Mysteree101
Gradiency chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
This was great! Um... you could check the spelling, but it's still understandable. Love the Story!
Lord Pata chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Whoa! things are getting really spicy now, if you ask me even though Davis at a point had right to be upset because TK kissed Kari he shouldn't have attacked TK like that, but well I should have figured he and the others never figured why TK decided to leave Odaiba in first place.

Though Kari didn't put any effort to break the kiss anyways, this will trigger a very interesting struggle now for Kari
Storyteller of Dimensions chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Nice!

I was expecting TK to explain that he went away so that those two and he could be happy, but you still did a good job and as I said, I would have written that XD.

I have also to warn you. Don't make Davis the villain You would be just copying the bad style of Dakari. Stick to the original characters don't make any sudden changes in behavior. For Davis, he realizes thinks mostly when somebody hits him, is defeated or yells on him.

You have to show the development of the characters from original. When you started it showed that almost nothing had change.

Good luck and I hope you update soon!
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Gah. I am a Takari fan, but there is gargantual criticism I have to put in (thank God it's only one word):

Grammar.

To modify on that, I have to read each sentence two or three times to get what you mean because the grammar mistakes pretty much obstruct me.

But other than that, this is one of the best fics I've ever read!
Storyteller of Dimensions chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
I hope you will get better!

Because this is getting interesting and waiting is pain!
Lord Pata chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
talking about big shocks, this sure is gonna be good in the next chapter, TK has to confront them again really good :)
happyjoyclub chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
KEEP UPDATING PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY!

LUV YA!

MYSTEREE101
yAkArI-TaKaRi lUvEr chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
LOVED IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON ILL REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER IF YOU DO PLEASE UPDATE SOON xD
Storyteller of Dimensions chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
“What do you care you didn’t tell me anything to prevent it” Kari said holding back her tears - wow, that is something that really shocked me. Please update soon! I can't wait how it will continue and how this sentence will be explained!
Lord Pata chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
What Kari is talking about? to prevent what? TK didn't knew she was dating Davis how she expected him to prevent it? also TK only asked her why didn't told her, more like heartbroken he feels betrayed because Kari didn't trusted enough in him to tell him since the beginning.

Really poor TK, honestly I understand why he went to live with Matt, the ones he thought were his friends betrayed him really badly.

This sure is really good.