Reviews for Absence
lovingcookies98 chapter 18 . 1/19
I love 2003! And a lot of things I read do portray Splinter as the bad guy. I don't mind at all, but it is nice to read about him being the good guy every now and then. Some people don't like writing him at all so they send him off on adventures to see the Ancient One, which I find mildly amusing! But hey! Each to their own I guess! ;)
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 40 . 8/19/2013
Excellent, excellent story. Long. One of the longest I read, yet I still want more. Amazing job. It made me laugh, it made me cry, made me beg and growl and cheer. . . And in the end I smiled. It was just so right. Simply amazing work. Thank you for writing it.

-TheOne(StruckSpeechless)
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 37 . 8/19/2013
R: Nice hats.
M: Yeah, we thought so too.
D: Say what you will about the Foot, but they do not skimp on the head gear.
(Head wear? Darn, can't remember which he said. . . Oh well, you get the point! I love that scene!)

'It really was too bad they had such cool hats.' Epic! :D

-TheOne(ThatSuddenlyFeelsTheNeedToWatchShredderStr ikesBackPartTwoAgain. . . )
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
I am in hysterics! The tension was just so high! Then you made me burst out laughing with your ending Author's Notes! Too great! xD MUST. KEEP. READING!

-TheOne(LaughingWaaaayTooHardAndWaaayTooNervously) xD
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Grrr! Why do they have to be so dang cryptic?! I MUST KNOW WHAT HE IS PLANNING ON DOING! Next chapter has to have a few more clues. . .

Oh geez, I wonder what his brothers - his REAL brothers - are doing right now. . . I wonder how long Leo's been gone. Weeks? Months?

Good chapter, got me thinking.

-TheOne(LostInHerThoughts)
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Good chapter. Poor Leo! 'For the clan'? 'Agreement'? What am I missing? Is he going to try to escape? *crosses fingers* Guess I get to go find out!

-TheOne(ThatCringesEveryTimeSomeoneMisspellsTheTur tle'sNames)

P.S. [i.e. Raph - Ralph; Mikey - Miley (that's a new one, I had to laugh at that, sorry! xD)]
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh geez. . . I think I'm going to cry. . . With two hundred fifty-four words you made me feel more emotion than a 43,000 word deathfic. More power to you! You definitely have my attention!

-TheOne(FightingOffTears)
Auzurii chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
loved it
Isilarma chapter 40 . 8/13/2012
This is brilliant. All the characterisations are perfect, and I love all the detail. Fantastic job.
ChatterBOXX chapter 40 . 8/31/2011
Words can not express how much I enjoyed this story, especially the last 7 or 8 chapters! The dialogue between the characters and just the way you portrayed them fit together so perfectly! Wow...wow wow wow :) great story!
bethany chapter 25 . 8/15/2011
LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
LanceIsHot chapter 40 . 6/23/2011
Oh man, like, three chapters in, I was panicking that he'd wake up or something and that it would all be a dream. Seriously, I was afraid to read past chapter four because I was totally afraid of him waking up. Amazing story! I loved every second of it!
Seiji- Vengeful Halfblood chapter 29 . 3/15/2011
All this twists you have are really something! I love how you write! Im baying for Saki's blood right now!
tmntlover2013 chapter 40 . 3/6/2011
Great job on the story I liked it alot, keep up the good work and keep on writing.
Kitsune1818 chapter 40 . 2/24/2011
I have no words...

I cant say anything...

Its too perfect! This is one of my favorites fics ever read! I simply love this fic 3