Reviews for Sight
scryoko chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I don't normally like reading fics where OC's play a major part in the story but this was really good. I really enjoyed reading the teacher's POV of Tony.
pia chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
beautifully written piece, but very painful to read fom a childs point of view. hugs and a kiss on tony's head:(
Ann chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Loved this fic. I could really see this really happening to little Tony DiNozzo. I often wondered if he was abused as a child because he did get hit when he used his Dad's snow suit to make the astronaut suit for Halloween and he laughed it off when he told McGee.
jagfanatic chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
*whimper*

Poor little Tony. I just want to cuddle him and make everything all better. Nicely done. Some grammer errors, tenses and pronouns, and such, but the writing and the story more than make up for it.

Janie
Anime Girl23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Loved this! Is there any chance of you writing a fic where Ms. Alexander and Tony meet in the future?
Kandon Kuuson chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh, em that was really sad. He's such a nasty man. But that is always a good thing. Well done Jems :)
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wonderfull insight from a perspective I haven't seen before. Really cleverly executed.
Elsa chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was a really sad look into Tony's childhood.

I always thought that he didn't have a happy relationship with his father (judging from the snippets on the show), but you did a really good job of showing us the child Tony DiNozzo from the POV of a stranger.

Great job!

bethellie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
'I never see him again'. Wow. Dramatic. Loved it.
Medoc0 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow! brilliant character portrayal. well done!
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Very powerful, especially the last line. Thank you. VP.
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
great story. especially liked the way you indirectly described tonys father. i got a picture in my tony. hope to see more from you soon!
Richefic chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was wonderful. I liked how you made it seem like an actual little boy - but still Tony "Hot girls" Hee Hee. The emotional undertiones were nicely done and the scence with Daddy DiNozzo was especially strong - you made him intimidating without being a charicature - very nice story. Tahnk you for sharing it.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Good story! It was sweet and heartbreaking. Well done.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Aw that was very moving! You wrote it very well :D